Road Trip

*GASP!* Trish? Is that you?? :confused: Long time no speak-write-er whatever! Yay you updated and what a funny one it was, can't stop giggling for some reason, think it might have somthing to do with the Ribena but er anyway 'plastic food' *giggles* yah sorry but that just keeps making me laugh!
And are things getting a leeetle bit heated up between Syd and Vaughn or it just me and my craziness after a cup of Ribena?
And lil' baby Allish is so cute *cutchi-coo!* more baby Allish please! :D

Updateth soon and do you haev Ribena where every you are, Brazil is it? Darn short-term memory..can never remember a thing.. but Ribena is nice, try it sometimes it's like supposed to be made of blackcurrent and stuff but I think it's sweet, I mean some people like to drink it concentrated which is even more sweet and quite nice not that I've ever tried it but then again...

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OMG I MISSSSSSSSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! OMG I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT!!! :D

i can't believe you updated! wow that was so perfect. I miss this so much! baby Ailish and Sydney and Vaughn! i can't even describe how surprise and glad and over excited i was when i saw your pm! That was sooo great. hehe napping. I can't believe Vaughn wants to nap and the Sydney slep till 8! :lol: and hehe the feast that's great. They wished upon a star! did they wish to be together?!!!! :D oh and the pizza heheh rotflmao. my favourite!

“The giant slices of pepperoni have come to get us, run, run all!”
:rotflmao:

and

“Headline: A child is retrieved from her mother’s body after spending 24 swimming in tomato sauce. Medical community is dazzled..”

:sideroll: :laughbounce: omg holy felgercarb that was great :D

and

Vaughn smiled, and brought her hand to his lips.

“At your disposal.” He said, kissed her hand gently, and lowered it again, keeping it entwined with his. 

awww must it only be her hand? *sigh* wow i just miss this fic soooo much. You will write more soon right? Or I will harrash you and stalk you! :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

o my goodness graicoius
i had thought you were lost forever
but here you are you are like syd
you die and then come back ywo years later
you are one lucky girl that we havent moved one like that silly vaughn that we all know
well great update
thanks for the pm

Hey this is a great story!!!!!!!! :woot: i'm new 2 this site, so what in the world does a bump mean??? PLEASE update!!!! I gave up watching alias 4 lent so i'm going crazy. :( the 1st time i told my mom that she said that i would probably b taken away 2 an assylum. ;) now i'm babbeling, but please tell me what a 'bump' is & UUUUUUUPPPPPPDDDDAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :redhair:

i really like this fic! could I get be added to your pm list, please?? this is so cute i love baby Ailish!!!!!!!!

I just found this story and I love it. please PM me when you update again. Thanks so much!
I just love the crazy conversations you have between Syd and Vaughn,

yay yay yay yay yay yay :woot: :woot: :woot:

like we could forget you!!!!!!
i get to bounce, do you know how long it's been since we have had the privalage of bouncing for your stories????
way to long!!
and you didn't even send me a PM :( :thinking:
so could i gat a PM next time you post????
write soon (and that means sometime before christmas!)
louise

I'm alive!

I bet you didn't see that coming, huh? ;)

Also, I might update this sometime soon, even though I'm not sure anyone's willing to read it anymore. :P

Shocked much? ;)

i love this fic, please continue. i'm seriously not satisfied until Syd and Vaughn hook up, and they're SO close. and you;ve set up the fic wonderfully so please, continue. and pm when you do, thank you much

Back