Feedback Robotech????

There is always the Animation category. ;)

But, I see what you're saying. RoboTech and the like can cover animation stills, models, artwork, and other items so a seperate category might be needed after all. How about a sub-category of Animation for now?

BattleMech, MechWarrior, BattleGear, There are a few in there. I know I threw a couple IKWarmachines in there my self. I'd Love to see RoboTech. Anyone know of any site that explore the ClanWars in art? I'd Like to start a bookmark folder for Clans and include some backgrounds and graphics sites.
As for a special folder...I asked for one first! If you get your Robotech gallery I want my Creative Imaginations Gallery! It's not fair!
I'll hold my breath until you pass out!

Gio: OK, the new "Mechs" category has been added.

Skwirlinator: The new "Creative Imaginations" category has been added. It's empty right though... I can't find those Terragen pictures you upload. :(

Nice! I have plenty of art from all my Robotech Movies and Comics. But question what would Transformers be under. There allot of us who used to breath and dream this as well. What about keeping personal albums. I think allot of users would like to know what other members are upto or what there tastes in art are?

KW802 said:
Gio: OK, the new "Mechs" category has been added.

Skwirlinator: The new "Creative Imaginations" category has been added. It's empty right though... I can't find those Terragen pictures you upload. :(

I have overmaxed my upload by about 1gb. I didn't upload my terragen pics to coolscifi(Maybe 1 or 2 in fantasy). I linked to them on my group SciFiDreamers. At the time I was uploading to coolscifi there was no limit so I was not pressed to put my own stuff up yet. Then the limit came and it was too late. I could create a new user name and upload but I don't know yet.

I believe the few that are there are in the fantasy area. Thanx for the section, Even tho I am maxed out there are many talented CoolSciFiers that I would love to see their work.

I like terragen because it kinda sets the mood for creating scifi

-GIO- said:
Nice! I have plenty of art from all my Robotech Movies and Comics. But question what would Transformers be under. There allot of us who used to breath and dream this as well. What about keeping personal albums. I think allot of users would like to know what other members are upto or what there tastes in art are?
Good question about the Transormers. HHmm.... I'm thinking they'll go in Mechs as well.

Personal albums...... :working: My current Project X should take care of that but it's too soon to give details until it's underway. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to announce visitors being able to create their own categories.

skwirlinator said:
I have overmaxed my upload by about 1gb. I didn't upload my terragen pics to coolscifi(Maybe 1 or 2 in fantasy). I linked to them on my group SciFiDreamers. At the time I was uploading to coolscifi there was no limit so I was not pressed to put my own stuff up yet. Then the limit came and it was too late. I could create a new user name and upload but I don't know yet.

I believe the few that are there are in the fantasy area. Thanx for the section, Even tho I am maxed out there are many talented CoolSciFiers that I would love to see their work.

I like terragen because it kinda sets the mood for creating scifi
You have a limit?! :confused: Hold one... I'll be back..... OK, I upped the limit. As I eluded to above I'm working on a Project X that is mostly to benefit the Gallery but I not ready to give details yet in case it doesn't work out. Visitors being able to submit their own works is a big item on my list though so hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to announce something.

I could've sworn I've seen some of your terragen stuff.... I may be cracking up also though. :P

Hey I wasn't complaining. I uploaded about a gig of stuff back when I started and I figured There had to be a limit somewhere. I didn't wish to dominate, I was just trying to get everything jumpstarted.
If I can I will Upload some of my Terragen and apophysis stuff along with some of my Universe creator stuff. Just remember I'm just a mechanic who likes to be on the computer. If you ask how I did something I will probably respond with "Then I hit Enter" LoL

Nope, Still showing ( -50MB ) remaining. The limit is 100MB and I am showing about 150MB already used.
I can always Start a new user name....PaSkwirl, 1ExcitedSkwirl, Skwirl

skwirlinator said:
Nope, Still showing ( -50MB ) remaining. The limit is 100MB and I am showing about 150MB already used.
I can always Start a new user name....PaSkwirl, 1ExcitedSkwirl, Skwirl
I'm puzzled on this one.... :puzzled: I haven't changed any of the settings lately (except to bump the limit today) so something must've changed during the last Gallery upgrade. OK, I'll be back again.... <scuttles off to the hidden corridors under the floors of Cool SciFi> OK, that should do it for now. :smiley: I'll have to change it at some point though. ;)

KW802 said:
I'm puzzled on this one.... :puzzled: I haven't changed any of the settings lately (except to bump the limit today) so something must've changed during the last Gallery upgrade. OK, I'll be back again.... <scuttles off to the hidden corridors under the floors of Cool SciFi> OK, that should do it for now. :smiley: I'll have to change it at some point though. ;)

Cool Scifi sounds like the Mellinium Fulcan. Just bang on it maybe it will start working that way...:P

Well I'm Here now, I put some Terragen Art in Creative Imaginations and It's awaiting approval. Nice alias eh?

Skwirl said:
Well I'm Here now, I put some Terragen Art in Creative Imaginations and It's awaiting approval. Nice alias eh?
Cool, I'll go approve them now. But, please, switch back to your other account. I'd rather up the limits than deal with multiple accounts. :smiley:

Uploading fine, Oh KW802, CoolSciFi God, WE PRAISE THE IN THE HIGHEST OF ALL DOWNLOADS! MAY WE ONLY BE WORTHY

Skwirl said:
Ok, If you want to delete this its fine. I hope i didn't mess u up
Nah, didn't mess anything up... it's just that the site is too small right now for anybody to even worry about having multiple accounts! :P

skwirlinator said:
Uploading fine, Oh KW802, CoolSciFi God, WE PRAISE THE IN THE HIGHEST OF ALL DOWNLOADS! MAY WE ONLY BE WORTHY
God is a bit strong of a word there.... how about "Cool SciFi Geek"? :D

I just noticed I have 1003 posts, I once got into an argument with myself and stayed in the closet for 3 days yelling at myself. Then I got upset and beat myself up, I'm still laying in the closet dead...What a mess!

Back