Rock Bands and Eyeliner

OK so this is sort of off topic but not really has anyone noticed a frequent usage of Eyeliner amongst rock bands.

EX.
Franz Ferdinand
The Killers
Good Charlette
Green Day
The Cure
Nirvana...name more if there are

Reminds me of POTC and JD...Johnny Depp

Um.... New Found Glory i think.
I doubt that Blink does. Sorry I just had to join in. I love the bands that you listed. I think that the eyeliner actually doesn't look that bad sometimes. I have a pic of Good Charlotte without makeup and Billy looks really wierd. k sorry I'm just goin on about bands so I'll stop now. OOO My Chemical Romance is another and so is The Used.

Ya know there was one screencap in Alias of Vaughn...I think it was APO pt 2 and the lighting was kinda dark and it totally looked like he was wearing eyeliner! I was like "He totally looks like the guy from Greenday!" :lol:

what? I can't believe this kind of thread has survived without hate posts yet. must I do everything myself? le sigh.

yeah, I hate it when fellow doods wear eyeliner. I find it to be incredibly refarted. the exception-- the ONLY exception-- is when The Undertaker does it. but: a) he is not in music and b) THE MAN IS DEAD. I mean, he's bloody dead, let him do as he pleases. jeez.
undertaker.jpg

Back