rock is back!

hello all...i would just like to say...rock is back!! woo hoo! has anyone heard of the new reality show with INXS?? i have heard a little bit about it but i really don't know when it comes out or anything, however, i am very excited about it!! also, my brother that works at universal gave me the new styx album! anyone remember them?? its called the big bang and its a compilation of all these cover songs, its awesome and i listen to it everyday. does anyone else have it or has anyone else heard of it? let me know! :D

I watched the two new episodes of INXS. that is such a great show. its kind of like of American Idol with a hard rock edge. IT ROCKS!!! anyways tonight at 9:30pm there is another episode...i'm pretty sure but i'd doouble check if i were you. heard of the other band but never actually listened to them.

Ah. Yeah. I didn't know about them either.....I actually found them playing on a car racing game I had on Xbox. I decided to check them out online and they turned out to be really cool. xD (Talking about 18 Visions.)

i just listen to my radio on the internet and i find some pretty good unknown bands on it. i prefer like unknown bands than mainstream but i do enjoy bands like The Killers and Hawthorne Heights(becoming famous).

Back