Rock Music

Krazed

Cadet
I just thought that I would start this cause it seems that no one else has, not to mention that it's my favorite type. Who do you guys like or not like?

Krazed :ninja:

Classic Rock is cool. I like Areosmith, they're awesome. I do agree that Avril Lavinge is pop rock but hey she's cool too. And Our Lady Peace they're sweet!!! Have you heard of Chevell, they're cool too.

Chevell is cool. Their song kinda sound like they're brooding or something, but man they're good. There's a line in the song "forfeit' it goes: I wanna fight, I wanna fight, I wanna prove I'm right, I wanna fight, I wanna fight, so turn and forfeit. I just really like them. They also sing this song called "The Red" they actually play that one on the radio and MTV, so that one is more common. Who else do you like? Good Charlotte is another one of my favs.

Speaking of Avril, I think she's great, too. Her songs are quite catchy. I'm considering getting her cd. By the way, she was just on SNL tonight with Jeff Gordon as the host. I also absolutely love The Beatles.

007_JamesBond said:
rock is my fav, from Disturbed, tool, pm5k, ra, trapt, metallica, ect
I have only heard Disturbed, Metallica, and Tool. I mean how can you not like Metallica. Enter Sandman is one of the coolest songs ever!!

Yeah i like Avril. she's cool and rocks!~lol~ i have her CD and it's good! i also like Good Charlotte. i have the Cd and it's good too. and some other rock bands i like are: the vines( i heard one of their songs and i lked it), Sum 41, Box Car Racing and Blink 182 and all those other good bands. :P :D ;) ^_^ :cool: :smiley:

Really? That's cool. I'll have to give listen to them then. Queens of the Stone Age is playing at a theater near me in the middle of Feb. I'm trying to see if I can go but the way my schedule is right not now it's not looking very good.

:ninja:

Back