Season 1 Roger Moore comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo47

Cadet
Roger Moore seemed to be more than what he seemed on an earlier episode...so for some reason I have no doubt that he will be returning as a partner (perhaps secretly) with Sloan.

That would be awesome if Roger Moore came back!! He was really good, and I liked the character he played. It could fit in the story too, I guess, but he probably wouldn't work with Sloane because the Roger Moore character (can't remember name) double crossed Sloane, so I don't think Sloane likes him that much. I read somewhere, I think it was the Alias season 1 companion book, that said J.J. Abrams would love to have Roger Moore back on the show, and that he just loved the actor and that he was trying to bring him back!! So, it could happen!! :D

Roger moore I think would add a perfect twist to conflict against Sloan and CIA at the same time....it would be GREAT!!!!

i never read about that...dangit! I thought i had a good idea about him....perhaps the "alliance" isn't really all the way taken down just yet....JJ might bring it back, at least it would be a little interesting. Perhaps there will arise another type of "alliance", kinda like K-Directorate, but different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back