Roller coasters at Disney land and Disney world

I rode space mountain back in the late 70s, it was pretty wild, now its pretty expensive to visit, Florida was pretty back then.....

I've only been to Disneyland, but the California Screamer (now Incredicoaster) and the Thunder Mountain Railroad have always been my favorites. We're going again next year after Star Wars land opens, and while I don't think any of the new rides are coasters, I'm curious to see what they come up with.

Not sure how a dragon coaster would fit in theme-wise, except maybe from Mulan, and a Mushu ride, something along those lines.

Wasn't there some kind of story, incident or urban legend about someone getting stabbed at one of their concerts & it was recorded in that song??
Yahh, I heard about that too, Someone on vh-1 or mtv said during the recording of the Ohio players roller coaster there was a scream near the studio? They interview the band and one member claimed it was a musician screaming in the back ground, great band, but a great studio mystery too......

Yahh, I heard about that too, Someone on vh-1 or mtv said during the recording of the Ohio players roller coaster there was a scream near the studio? They interview the band and one member claimed it was a musician screaming in the back ground, great band, but a great studio mystery too......
Yeah... here is the thing all b.s don't buy it. The scream is blood curdling, very much female. I have heard members of NKOTB & BSB and 1 member from each band hits that very high note & that sounds male. I believe that it's all a coverup & lies someone killed a woman, some say a cleaning woman, others say an ex- girlfriend or girlfriend of one of the band members. We will never know the truth because if this is true and not made up to sell records then. There is no time statute on murder, if these band members one or all are still alive their ass is grass. Looking for a deathbed confession here. Forgot this if the band member did do that scream??? Why wasn't that high range vocal utilized??

Yeah... here is the thing all b.s don't buy it. The scream is blood curdling, very much female. I have heard members of NKOTB & BSB and 1 member from each band hits that very high note & that sounds male. I believe that it's all a coverup & lies someone killed a woman, some say a cleaning woman, others say an ex- girlfriend or girlfriend of one of the band members. We will never know the truth because if this is true and not made up to sell records then. There is no time statute on murder, if these band members one or all are still alive their ass is grass. Looking for a deathbed confession here. Forgot this if the band member did do that scream??? Why wasn't that high range vocal utilized??
I am no expert, I hope foul play wasn't involved, that band has some really groovie classic tunes, ill be disappointed if its true.:(

I am no expert, I hope foul play wasn't involved, that band has some really groovie classic tunes, ill be disappointed if its true.:(
I'm not either, my intention wasn't to go there, but something hinky went on there. I just want someone to step up and say what happened on that song?? The truth, not just something to sell records and it's never spoken about again. Hey I like those tunes & band too.

Way better you didn't have to wait in these huge mega lines & you could actually walk and move through the park unlike now it's like cattle so much humanity.
Yes, it was pretty empty when the family and I checked it out back in 77, lots of orange groves in Florida too, Space mountain was a fave of mine also.:cool:

Yes, it was pretty empty when the family and I checked it out back in 77, lots of orange groves in Florida too, Space mountain was a fave of mine also.:cool:
I like Space Mountain, I remember a ways back, went to Disneyland with a group a friends. We were ready to go home & had to wait found out a few of our friends got stuck on Space Mountain.

I like Space Mountain, I remember a ways back, went to Disneyland with a group a friends. We were ready to go home & had to wait found out a few of our friends got stuck on Space Mountain.
Maintience issues, its common at amusment parks, very scary. The parks should keep up with taking care of its equipment.

You got that right. Scary! Hate to say this but I was glad that my group of friends & I went on Space Mountain without a hitch or problems. I would have been in complete panic mode.
If I remember correctly, when me and my bro went on the one in Florida, there was a beam with lights that look like stars on it, and right before the lights at the end of the tunnel, it looked like the coaster would hit that beam, we were youngins' at the time, but it was pretty alarming at the time, they may have updated it by now....

Back