• I'll get on if my friends do....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll get on anyways tho I'm still freaked

• I'll only get on ones that DON'T go upside down

• I'll only get on ones that do go upside down

• I HAFTA RIDE THE SCARIEST ROLLER COASTER EVER!

• Total voters
I usally end up going on these really horrible one's b/c all my friends do....lets see...i don't like loops or going really high up or anything like that. i forgot where we were i rode the kiddie coaster over n over again with my little cousin. It was really short...and it was just this twisted loop that went really faast...that I can deal with.

I love roller coasters...LOL...and especially the ones that go upside down. But there are some I refuse to go on, like the Son of Beast near us. It's a wooden upside down one...and it looks as if it were made out of toothpicks!

I don't like anythign with big drops. I can handle loops, upside down stuff, just not big drops. The Raptor rules! I love it. I wanna go on the Superman....though I live very far away from it. The millenium looks scary for the sheer sake of that one big drop. My bro went on it and he liked it, but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to drops.

Ooo rollar coasters freak me out but I still go on them. I'm really strange because I dont mind going upside down, but I cant stand HUGE drops. I hate what it does to my stomach! blech. :D

i looooooove rollercoasters, the scarier the better!! and im going to Thorpe Park in 2 days so u can betcha im going on the biggest, scariest one there!!

I used to love rollar coasters but last year I went to Cedar Point with my class and the rides there ruined it for me. I went on one called the raptor first and it is really high and loopy and fast and upside down alot. I kind of got traumatized for life.

Although I will admit that I probably would go on it again if I had the chance but if someone tries to get me to go on one with a huge drop they would have to talk me out first. Just that feeling of falling terrifies me.

i really dont like roller coasters, and the last one i went on was montezuma's (sp) revenge at Knott's Berry Farm (it was pretty tame), but i dont like roller coasters that have those huge drops or if they go upside down...-shudders thinking about boomerang at knotts- the reason i dont like them is probably my fear of heights

I've never actually been on one... but in less than 3 weeks, I'm going to Six Flags and I promised myself I wouldn't be a total wuss and I am GOING ON A ROLLER COASTER!! I went to Canada's Wonderland like 3 years ago and I barely went on anything and I am kicking myself, because the rides looked so cool. :angry: I'm a wimp, but I am NOT wasting this trip. ;)

Back