• I'll get on if my friends do....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll get on anyways tho I'm still freaked

• I'll only get on ones that DON'T go upside down

• I'll only get on ones that do go upside down

• I HAFTA RIDE THE SCARIEST ROLLER COASTER EVER!

• Total voters
LOL....it took me years to get on my first one. And I specifically remember it being at Fantasy Island on Grand Island, New York....the Wild Cat, about 10 years old...;) Tamest one you will ever see!

LOL...I went with my aunt and I was scared beyond belief. And of coure...the person doing the ride told me ever so kindly, they were done cleaning up the blood and bones from the ride's accident!!!

btvaughn said:
LOL...I went with my aunt and I was scared beyond belief. And of coure...the person doing the ride told me ever so kindly, they were done cleaning up the blood and bones from the ride's accident!!!
LMAO !! how old were you ??

I like the roller coasters, in specially the Dragon Khan in Port Aventura ( near of Barcelona) and the Batman Escape in Warner Bros Park in Madrid. They are thrilling. The loopings are awesomes

spygurl said:
spygurl said:
I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ANYTHING THAT"S SCARY, OMG they're awsesome :woot:  :woot: !
Superman was like nothing compared to Millenium Force at Cedar Point!
YEah I remember that!!!! Cedar Point Was Awesome, me and her went, and We had a blast. Millenium Force is the greatest roller coaster ever!!!

Sophie said:
btvaughn said:
LOL...I went with my aunt and I was scared beyond belief.  And of coure...the person doing the ride told me ever so kindly, they were done cleaning up the blood and bones from the ride's accident!!!
Probably 10...everyone else laughed (my sis, aunt, uncle). Me? I panicked!!!

btvaughn said:
Sophie said:
btvaughn said:
LOL...I went with my aunt and I was scared beyond belief.  And of coure...the person doing the ride told me ever so kindly, they were done cleaning up the blood and bones from the ride's accident!!!
Probably 10...everyone else laughed (my sis, aunt, uncle). Me? I panicked!!!
I understand, I think it would have been the same reaction for me !

So cruel....if not for anything...I probably would have cried! LOL...but it's such a simple "roller coaster" no one could get scared...except for me ;)

I used to be really freaked out by them. I ABSOLUTLY HATED them!! then, not wnating to be the no one, picked out this wooden one called the Hurler. It wasn't just me, evyone was freaked. It had this really steep drop. After it started moving, we found out the drop cam 1st!!!!! I don't know what it was, but I LOVED that coaster! I rode it seven times! by the 3rd, I had my hands up ALL thru out the ride! (did I tell u I was skinny? and that it was a saftey bar)

after that I rode my 1st UPSIDE DOWN one!!!!!!!!!!! one word: AWESOME! I rode it 5 times!

then I was ready for the horrible, biggest, most bad, coaster in the pasrk. It went upside down so many times, I couldn't count. You start of so high that you can see the entire park and I-40 AND ur feet dangling limply (is that even a word) under you!! U see the huge drop-arch that you'll be going down real soon..... i dealt with this by keeping myeyes on the seat in front of me the whole time!!

when I got off, I noticed that my throat hurt from screaming the WHOLE I mean WHOLE ride. My knuckels were white from clutching the shoulder bars or w/e they are, and my hair was everywhere cuz my scrunchi flew off during the ride!!! IT WAS SO FREAKIN COOL!!!!!

I LIVE for them now! That was only a month ago!

Now I can say 2everyone :My first roller coaster in five years was a wooden one, my second roller coaster was one that had three loops in it. My third roller coaster was one that went upside down so many times I couldn't count. I'll tell you this much: my hair band flew out of my hair. It was the "worst" in the park. And yea, I rode all three in a time period of four hours. :D

I've only been on small roller coasters, if that. I'd LOVE to go on the really scary ones, but I've never had the opportunity. Plus I get airsick, so that might apply to roller coasters, too. :thinking: I wouldn't know, though.

that's why I kept my entire focus on the seat in front of me. The screaming came naturally. and so did my grip of my hands on the little bar connected to your shoulder straps, my grip was like steel.

Back