Romance Fiction Update!

Hey guys! I have some news to tell you. I have become vewry busy with school and other stuff. First don't think I am going to stop writing my stories, or I'm not coming back.

NOT HAPPENING!!

The thin is, I am just having a hard time trying to write stories, and pm everybody.
So instead of pming 50 loyal fans to my stories, I figured that I would create this topic, and when I upate my story, I will upate here in the topic. I will tell you the date and time that I update. So just check this topic often to see the last time I updated. So let's begin. Thanks so much, and I love you all.

LAST UPDATE

Love At First Sight- 9/21/03 at 9:00pm. A new chapter is up, and it's only part 1.

Please read and review.

Thanks!

To everyobdy else that pm me to read their stories, I haven't forgot about you, and I will get to your stories asap!

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Hey guys, a new chapter is up!

Chapter 10- part 2. I made it extra long just for you. I should have another chapter out this week.

LAST UPDATE

Chapter 10- Part 2

Updated on: 10/11/03 at 6:45pm.

Also Claire is back, and as soon as she has sometime she will write again, but for now I will write. So enjoy this chapter, and more will be out this week.

I will be pming you for this chapter, so if you don't get one let me know.

Thanks for waiting!

Love ya,

Hey guys that's right! If you are reading this, then there has been another update!

LAST UPDATE

Chapter 12- Hidden Secerts at 3:50pm on 10/21/03

Hope you guys like, enjoy!

Love ya,

pennstatechic said:
Hey guys that's right! If you are reading this, then there has been another update!

LAST UPDATE

Chapter 12- Hidden Secerts at 3:50pm on 10/21/03

Hope you guys like, enjoy!

Love ya,

and I'm looking and looking for it but it isn't 3.50 yet..... :D :D

Yes, another chapter

LAST UPDATE

Chapter 15- Lies and Loyalties

Upated on

10-31-03

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY HALLOWEEN</span>

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Ok i havent bn in this tread for a while this is a good idea! but thanx for a PM for Love at first sight!
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Halloween Everyone</span>

There's more!

LAST UPDATE

Chapter 18- The Confession

UPDATED ON

11-11-03

WARRING:Due to some written parts this chapter is consider "R" rated. Please only read if you are the right age, or have parents premission.

Thank you, and enjoy!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

hey buddy! im likin ur idea, id start one myself,cept im not doin my fic no more.. :( lol keep updating ur masterpieces! lol lUVS~Sarah

Back