Romantic Advice

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the situation I am in. I have to admit that I'm not an expert when it comes to guys. There's this guy that I work with and am interested in. The problem is that I hardley ever work with him, only about 5 or 6 hours a week and when he is there he's so busy that I can't seem to hardl find any time to talk to him. What should I do? Just try and to get closer to him by talking to him at work or should I be bold and just tell hime how I feel. I don't want to freak him out but if I countine doing what I'm doing he might never get the hint since I don't see him very much. I would love a guys opinon on this. :thinking:

Doesn't anyone have any advice here? :( I am at a loss at what to do. How do I get this guy to notice me when I don't have that much time with him and only see him at work. What could I do to get his attention? Should I hint, or should I just tell him out straight out? Anybody know what to do? :thinking:

Doesn't anyone have any advice here? :( I am at a loss at what to do. How do I get this guy to notice me when I don't have that much time with him and only see him at work. What could I do to get his attention? Should I hint, or should I just tell him out straight out? Anybody know what to do? :thinking:

Well, I'm no expert cos I dont get many girls approaching me, but what I would do is try and get closer to him during work, and when you get to know him a little more, you should be able to gauge whether he's interested at all, I'm sure he would be :cool: then if you think he's interested, ask him out! Or simply take the bull by the horns and ask him out straight, if I knew ya a little better Id be able to advise you better lol, good luck anyways! :D

I' not a guy but my advice is similar to Andy's.

Try and get to know him a little better before jumping right in. Even if its a casual chat once a week. That way you'll know more about each other and he won't be startled if you just go right out and ask.

Back