Romantic Comedies

nance

TUMS
Okay I'll admit it. I am :lol: :Ph34r:

The Shopaholic Series... All the Marian Keyes and Jane Green funny love books :lol: ^_^

And The Nanny Diaries... they just make me so cheery! :D

I went on Amazon and found a romantic comedies list and the sad thing is... I read more than half of them. :lol: :blush: :angelic: romantic comedies list

I can't be the only one now... :thinking: :Ph34r:

me too!! i love the shopoholic books! and i can't wait to read the new sophie kinsella one (Can You Keep A Secret).
if you like romantic comedies, you should read some stuff by jennifer crusie.. she is one of my favourtes right now! i suggest Bet Me!

Oooh, I love them! My love for them grew after the Shopaholic series!

The Ex Files by Jane Moore and Milkrun by Sarah Mlynowski are pretty good. ^_^

Oh, and so are When In Rome by Gemma Townley and Dog Handling by Clare Naylor. :smiley:

Anybody read The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot? It is absolutely hilarious, I loved it!!! It's kinda confusing because the book is written in email format but it's the funniest romantic comedy I've read!!

i just read The Dirty Girls Social Club or whatever and didn't like it. There's a few new authors that i'd liek to check out.

Are you all talking about Chic Lit (that's what they call it in stores)?

Usually, I can't stand them because they're all essentially the same. Some form of Pride and Prejudice, where the girl has confidence issues.

The only ones I was really able to stand were the two Bridget Jones books and the Stephanie Plum ones.

As for Shoppaholic, I couldn't continue the series after the first book. I just couldn't stand it.

Back