Season 5 Ron Rifkin and Victor Garber

Hey guys, take a look at this interview with Ron Rifkin and Victor Garber. Almost all of it has already happened or is old news so I didn't post the first five questions, but what do you think about number 6? I know there has been a lot of speculation about who Syd's real father is! What do you think?

6. With that in mind, there’s some debate among Alias fans: which of you is really Sydney’s father?

Rifkin: Oh, Victor’s the father.

Garber: Listen, who knows anything on this show? We get the scripts every week and we’re as surprised as the audience.

7. What’s been the biggest shocker so far?

Garber: Reading that Michael Vaughn was married and Sydney had lost two years of her life – that was a shock.

Rifkin: That’s true for me, too. But in terms of my personal surprises, I have two. When SD-6 was destroyed, that freaked my out because I didn’t where Sloane stood at that point. And the other was to find out that Sloane is a good guy. Even people on the street don’t believe it. At the gym this morning somebody came up to me and said, “You’re not really going to be a good guy this season, are you?”

8. What do you think happened during those two lost years?

Rifkin: This is totally conjecture on my part, but I think I had something to do with Sydney’s disappearance. It’s just a feeling, but Jennifer’s also said it to me.

Garber: I said it to you, too!