roses

would u guys rather get or receive a single rose or a dozen

• a single rose

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • a dozen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm a guy, so I wouldnt receive roses, but in giving, I think one is more romantic. A dozen is more for presentation-like keep-in-a-vase thing. A single rose is for personal keeping. ;)

It all depends on when and where, to me. One is sexy on a date, and a dozen is really awesome on special occasions like an anniversary or such.

I voted one. Cuz I mean so what if you have more then one in a dozen. But the sentiment of one rose.. to keep, as AliasALIAS said eprsonally is better. but again on special occasions a dozen would be o.k like Clarrisma said

AG

A single rose definetely. It's just more romantic and touching. Yes like everyone was saying, it is just more personal I guess. Cuz, you can go to the flower shop and just pick a bouquet out, but with a single rose, you have to take your time and pick out the perfect one. And it has to be red or white, yes I agree. Or I also like the peach ones with pink edges, but that isn't really romantic.....Okay, Im done rambling.

i said one, but i think even more romantic is a hand-picked bouquet of daisies or wildflowers tied with a bow...something you did yourself

A single rose...*sigh* I just think the thought in giving just one means so much more. But then again...roses aren't my favorite flower, but still...(y) a single rose!

AliasALIAS said:
I'm a guy, so I wouldnt receive roses, but in giving, I think one is more romantic. A dozen is more for presentation-like keep-in-a-vase thing. A single rose is for personal keeping. ;)
i agree with him

Back