Roswell

Really???? Wow. Then I think I stopped watching at the end of season 2 then. :lol: Actually, more like when they started making Max and Tess involved.... I hated her. :hmm:

I did see the ending though. I think I cried... :lol: I couldn't believe they canceled it, even if I wasn't watching it. :lol:

Joyie said:
You did ballet with her?? That's cooooool!!!!

I didn't like her...... cause she got in the way of Liz and Max. :hmm:
Yeah, she really was the 'Lauren Reed' of Roswell wasn't she?! I only liked her because I knew her, not because I liked her character.
Kind of the same way I like Lauren because Melissa George was my hero when I was 12!

I like Tess when I thought she was good. I mean at first I didn't like her because I am a huge Max and Liz fan, but then when I thought they were hooking her up with Kyle and she was really sweet I like her character but went downhill after that when she killed Alex

Ooh just to let anyone know if you are a fan of fan fic and would love to read some Roswell ones I recommend checking out www.roswellfanatics.net they have some really great stories there.

Also I am reading a really great fic their it is a Roswell Alias Crossover called A Thin Line really awesome story especially if you love Sark

Yeah, I think I stopped watching after like 3 eps of the 2nd season..... I turned into the finale of the 2nd season, when Tess went back to their planet... right?? And then I didn't really watch the 3rd season... just the finale.

But now I can't wait to get the 2nd season!!! I just spent all of Saturday night watching the first 10 eps.. didn't go to sleep until 7 am. :lol: Then when I woke up today, I watched the rest of the eps.... straight through. :lol:

My cousin took my DVDs and watched it and he was like, you need to buy season 2! I love this show! :lol:

Oh, and I'm so going to check out that Roswell/Alias fic!

I loved Roswell. Ionly ever saw the first 2 seasons cause bbc2 in the UK never showed the thrid one and i didn't have sky 1 so i never saw it. The first season DVD came out last week so i'll have to buy that.
My favourite charcter was Alex. I was in tears when he died. Damn Tess to hell forever. :devil: :madfire: :cuss: :banghead:

just found this thread, but i loved roswell, ive seen all three seasons because i was lucky enough to have sky one.

i cried when isabel was having those dreams of alex and as hes leaving he turns around and says "i think we both know that i loved you too" *sigh* sooo sad.

I hated Tess and loved it in season three when Liz was getting her powers and sent tess flying across the room and was like "Get up b****" Best line ever!!

I never saw that part. :hmm:

So I started reading that fic and like 10 chapters into it, I realized I didn't like it cause it wasn't Sarkney. And I couldn't picture Sark with Liz. :lol:

aliascazUK said:
I hated Tess and loved it in season three when Liz was getting her powers and sent tess flying across the room and was like "Get up b****" Best line ever!!
ok this is an older thread o well i luved Roswell and saw all three seasons and i agree that was the best line! Liz and Alex were my fave characters and Tess was my least -_- and i luved the relationship between Max/Liz ^_^ they are so cute. i luved it when Liz got her powers 2. she was prob. my fave gurl character

I had no idea a Roswell thread existed, otherwise, I would have posted sooner. I was a big Roswellian a few years ago. I started watching when they were rerunning season 1. I watched the show faithfully even though season 3 was definatly not the best. I used to be so obsessed but since the series finale (where I definatly cried), I haven't been much of a fan. However, I do own the season 1 dvd set but I haven't watched all of it. My favorite episode is End of the World. Max singing to Liz in Spanish, FMax, FMax and Liz dancing....definatly loved it. :D

I loved Alex and when he died, I definatly shed a river. I liked Tess when she was being nice to everyone and it seemed like she liked Kyle but after she killed Alex, I hated her. :angry:

coincidently Tess was like Lauren in the way of the cutest couple on the show which was max and liz and the coincident part is they bother had blonde hair -_- but i luved the eppy where he (max) comes from the future and he tells Liz they cant be toether (n) depressed: :sadangel: i cried so much in that eppy and i to have season 1 dvd but havent watched it since its on Sci-Fi at 4 and i watch it then ^_^ and they are still in season1 and i luv the eppy where Liz gets her powers and Tess comes back and tell her "get up b****" classic :

I remember Liz telling Tess "Get up b****" but I can't remember if that was season 2 or 3? Tess came back and killed herself in season 3 for the sake of everyone and her child, right? Wow...I ereally shoyuld go back and watch my tapes from seasons two and three.

The Blance is on today and it is of my faves from 1st season

Did you guys know that it wasn't written in for Tess to kill Alex until Colin Hanks the cutie he is decided he wanted to leave to be able to do movies! I like Tess when she was actually good and I respect that she killed herself to save the others.
Liz was my favorite though

i still wish he didn't die off...but i havem't seen him in any movies :thinking: ya and Liz was my fave...i didn't much care for Kyle and Valenti but my fave characters were Max Liz Michael Maria and Alex. ok evry1 except Tess and the othr too. isabell is ok. so i liked evry character ^_^