Roswell

I loved the first and second season, I own the first and watch it all the time. As everyone knows I love Maria and Michael, I was so upset that the last episode in season3 was kinda a bummer, because they really left it all hanging with their relationship and the whole what was going to happen to them. ahhh they need to make the movie now!

IluvVaughn13 said:
I loved the first and second season, I own the first and watch it all the time. As everyone knows I love Maria and Michael, I was so upset that the last episode in season3 was kinda a bummer, because they really left it all hanging with their relationship and the whole what was going to happen to them. ahhh they need to make the movie now!
[post="986574"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Kept forgetting to come in here but I finally got me my Alias/Roswell banner...Whatdoya guys think. and ya i think they need to make a movie to tie up everything. I felt sorry for Jesse when Isabell left I thought it was good Liz's parents got to find out about the journal. But I was glad it started with the Journal entry and she reading it and ended that way ;) But whatdoya think of my siggy :lol:

same here I liked the whole journal thing, I was sad when they didnt use it for awhile..Also love the siggy two great shows in one..But I have to say Im a candy fan aka Michael and Maria fan... I always go for the bad boys.

I liked Max and Liz more than Michael and Maria only cause M/L were so cute together and even though I'd perfer to see Sarkney :woot: I liked M/L more. M/M never stayed together all the time. They were the disfuntional couple :lol:

Alias_Addict47 said:
The thing that was wrong with Roswell is that there were lots of things that they shoulda gotten more into but they didn't e.i. like in Meet the Dupes... They "Tried" to get into Tess' mind but then they ran away and then what happened. Or like they probably didn't even mess with her 'cause of the deal but what about Lawnie, Rath, and Ava? I thought Liz would be the other half alien too and then when Ava told Liz that it seems like Zan was always looking for someone else, someone more than her e.i. someone like Liz, it intrigued me as like okay, why would both Max and Zan feel that way about someone, maybe he had an affair with another alien (Liz) or maybe there was another Liz i dunno. who knows but they coulda gone into there too.I liked that Liz became an alien but the thing is that it woulda made it more unique if only her and not Kyle and Valenti became aliens eventually too. Now we have the one human left over other than the parents and that human is Maria. Kyle and Valenti would become aliens but the connection Max and Liz shared shoulda been the reason she became an alien. And I bet they woulda gone more into Liz's powers if they had the time...And Isabel should have never gotten married after we just met him  :angry: I never liked Jesse! Plus Max was always way into the must find son stuff so it distracted away from M/L and I didn't like that  :angry:
[post="981029"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree... they brought up a story line and then dropped it started a new 1 and so on and so on. I don't mind if they start a story line and come back to it but it pissed me off when they never bring it up again. The show felt so rush twards the end. I hate when that happens. There was so much more they could have done with the show.I miss that show so much. There are very few shows that got me emotionaly attached to them. oh well, life goes on and I have alias to obsessively watch now.

I loved the fact they the ended the series end with a journal entery to.

As for the movie there have been rumors popping up again about the possibility but you know they have to get a good script, a company to actual want to make the movie and talk the actors to come back which may prove hard. With Emilie now on JJ show Lost, Jason's doing movies as is Brendan Fehr. So I don't know if they could talk the stars back. A lot of them won't even come back to do extra's on the Roswell Dvd's (except Majandra Shiri and Colin) which I find sad but life goes on.

Anyways tomorrows the day Roswell season 2 comes out on dvd and I can't wait! :jump: :woot: The first eppy I am going to watch when I get it is Viva Las Vegas and Cry Your Name two of my favorite episodes. Oh and I also loved Wipe Out. I love Kyle's line in that eppy
"Buddha, forgive me, but I'm gonna kick your a$$" That was funny.

Ok so I think I have gone on and on. If you are an Roswell fan go out and get season 2 on dvd and if you haven't got season one go get it. It is a defiante must have!!

Night to all ya Dreamers, Candies and Stargazers

I got it Tuesday! The bonus features ok. I like the one with Shiri and Majandra, but I wish more of the stars would be in the bonus features. The only thing I hate that I hate about the first one too is the fact that some of the music was changed but hey I will survive if that means I can get the DVDs.

Also so it says that season 3 won't be out until next summer

aliascazUK said:
anyone heard about the possibility of a roswell movie?
[post="1065812"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've heard that fans want it but I haven't heard if they are actually going to make the movies. I liked how they made the mini series for Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars. It would be awesome if they did that and I hope they do, then again I loved Roswell and it would suck to see it again and then have the possibility of NOT seeing it again after the movie... :hmm:

So i got the Season One boxset for crimbo and just started to watch the extras and Majandra and Sheri were talking about how good the clothes were and mentioned that Lara Goldsmith was the like show dresser so to speak and then they mentioned that shes now on alias. i was just shocked coz she was on roswell before alias.

Sorry if none of that made sense but im ill and have the biggest headache ever!

Wow.. there are some Roswell fans on here too!! Didn't belive that at first :D

I'm completly addicted to the show... Have bought the box set, you know the box with all three seasons, it's the best thing I have ever bought in my entire life (and belive me I have bought many things but noon as good as this one)

I just can't stop watching it! I love it too much!!! :love:

Mabye some of you are intressed in joining my forum that is about Roswell:

Roswell Forum

I finally bought Season 2 because I liked it more than Season 1. Plus Season 2 has my favorite episode: End of the World. Anywayz, it's really depressing that good shows like Roswell get cancelled while they have stupid reality shows running up t.v.