RPG Vault # 29

Well, I'd be more interested in some screenshots than the pictures presented there. The lore bit, though, was... fairly interesting. I don't know, just didn't seem like something that would be much of an integral part of the gameplay to me.

Maybe HJ wants to introduce the lore to its potential clients first. What better way that to have it revealed over a period of time. Honestly now. Few would actually sit a read the lore novel/novelettes etc as may be spread throughout the game so don't have prob with it.

THATS IT!!!

When the game comes out..Simu could start a little series of Loer Novelettes and ..stomp Harry Potter into the ground.

muhahahahaha

Kuzzle said:
Well, I'd be more interested in some screenshots than the pictures presented there. The lore bit, though, was... fairly interesting. I don't know, just didn't seem like something that would be much of an integral part of the gameplay to me.

I agree. It seems the past couple of articles have had zero to do with the pictures presented. I hope Simu isn't getting lazy all of a sudden. They missed this week's mmorpg.com article too.

:(

Kuzzle said:

I agree. It seems the past couple of articles have had zero to do with the pictures presented. I hope Simu isn't getting lazy all of a sudden. They missed this week's mmorpg.com article too.
:(

I agree, though I think we all know they have been busy with the BioWare deal. Maybe now we will start seeing more Screenshots and maybe even VIDEOS/TRAILERS!!!!! (not so subtle hint).

Hero's Hall has done GM interviews in the past. Are there any upcoming, exclusive interviews planned by the staff here? *nudge nudge wink wink* :smiley:

Navarre I really am trying to schedual more interviews with the HJ staff. Just be a bit more patient, I belive they are going through some staff changes. After that settles down, be expecting numerous updates, interviews, etc.

However,

HEROSHALL.COM is up!

Are only doing interviews with HJ staff and not some of the more...how should I say..."feared" members of the site? Not that I'm implying anything. ;)

Back