rude comments on jen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY BOBO! EXACTLY! holy felgercarb! what are those ppl talking about?! and CHARLIZE?!?! that woman can't kick ass at all! HAH! she was over-emotional at the golden globes and oscars! damn woman can't kick ass at all! JEN RULES! and she doesn't think highly of herself! jennifer garner is sooo nice! ah! as jo, a friend of mine who some of you older members might know, says: I will KILL these people :hmm: I will hunt them down and KILL them, I will stick their freaking heads in a cage with rats and spiders and other horribly slow killing animals that will CHEW THEIR f***ING HEADS OFF. And then just before they die, I'll save them. And I'll STRANGLE THEM. And then I'll shoot them with something to restart their heart and they'll come back alive and I'll STRANGLE THEM AGAIN. YES just like in the last episode of Alias, only it will be MANY MANY MORE TIMES.

HA! I SHALL JOIN HER!!!!! :stick: :ninja: :hmm: :superangry: :diespam:

superintelligentone said:
nance said:
what message board was this? :confused:
That sounds like the Internet Movie Database Daredevil thread. :angry:

I used to do battle with the trolls there. The negative comments tend to come from the same small group of trouble makers. They get off on insulting the stars that other people like.

I've found that real fans don't fight, or they don't stay very long on those boards. But the trolls stay forever. (n)

It was my desire to find allies to counter the trolls that lead me to the various Jennifer Garner and Alias forums. (y)
yeh, it was Internet Movie Database....i once tried arguing with someone in the Charlize Theron thread over there because some of the stuff they were saying was just downright mean and ludicris, but after finally realizing that these "Trolls" (lol) won't go away and are there for the sole purpose to cause trouble, I stopped...and I just can't read them anymore...it's a shame that there are people out there like this -_-

holy bejesus!! I just read this....how downright bloody rude. Jen G is a legend, she doesn't look like a man, she is a brilliant actress (evident in her speech to Vaughn in the Two) and these people are all mindless scum that don't know what the hell they are talking about......grrrr I'm really p****d off now!!! JG Rules!! whooo hooo!!

yeah, those mean people should have a lifetime enrollment in an anger management class :rotflmao:

Please do not post about other boards... that always leads to a board war. Which, no.

They are entitled to their opinions, but that doesn't mean AA is required to read them. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back