Rugby

I don't play, but it's interesting to watch. My friends ex boyfriend is obsessed with the game, probly too much :P. Somehow he convinced the pe teacher to allow him to teach it to the class, :blink: I don't know how that is going to go... :thinking:

Rugby better than Grid Iron!

I'm in South AFrica...There is always rugby or cricket going on! Can't get away from it, so you may as well love it!

i like watching it... And i find it to be a hot "personality trait" lol!!! A rugby player is generally hot! At least that's the case with the guys i know! lol

Does ne one like the new lycra type shirts????
I didnt like them at first but then I went to the England-Georgia game and one of the shirts ripped and the guy had to take it of. I'm like whoah!! I love these shirts!!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

:rotflmao:

I'm sure I'd love them too..... :lol:

rugbyers are so hot. i swear, i have like a radar for them. I can spot on the street or at school REALLY quickly! lol

i LOVE rugby!! it is my favourite sport to watch and the australia- new zealand match was unbelievably good.
it was worth getting up at 9 am to watch.
i am really looking forward to the england -france game tomorrow. it should be good and i really hope that england play weel, not how they did against wales.
there are so many hot guys who play proffesional rugby and living in scotsland means that tonnes of ppl play rugby. we play it instead of football or hockey. jonny wilkinson is so hot and there was this guy on the australian team today - i think his name was matt roberts and he was pretty hot aswell. and they r both good rugby players.
rugby is huge in britain , i dont know what the viewing figures are like for the world cup but i think they r pretty good.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:
ps. expect me back tomorrow..........england versus france after all.

ok so my friend's new bf is a rugby player and apparently so is his (insanely hot!!!) brother whom he and my best friend want to set me up with. only one tiny problem...I HAVE NO FRIGGIN IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH RUGBY!!! but I really want to know!!! it's just that I've grown up in america and well...it's not exactly publicized here. can anyone help me? like tell me the rules and the principles of the game and just sort of the basic "need-to-knows" of rugby? please please please???

that'd be so incredibly cool!!! :D

luv you all!
dbrizz
:syd1:

Back