Rules

Azhria Lilu

Captain
What goes here

Threads that go here are threads like cliques where you say "Hi", "goodbye", and chat about random things in one thread.

What goes here may change - I'm looking for your input

Why?

This forum was created so that cliques wouldn't clutter the main Member Lounge forum.

Do posts here count?

NO. Posts here to NOT add to your post count.

Are cliques exclusive?
NO. Any and all members must be allowed to join any and all cliques.

Feel free to post you comments, etc. here. I am really looking for your input. If this forum dosen't work out, topics may be moved back to the main Member Lounge forum.

Now that this forum has been created, I don't like it as much - should I just move threads back to the member lounge or do you like it better this way

Please respond!

What dont you like about it? I think it's okay. . .for now.

Well, when you browse the main member lounge you have to scroll down alot of the main topics.

So I'm still undecided - but it will stay for now.

I was thinking that too but a lot of members are against that... it is still very an option but I at least wanted to start the Random forum while still keeping the post count issue up in the air.

Hmm...why don't you have a poll asking everybody what they think (or maybe two...one for the random forum and one for the whole post count thing) and post it up on the main page or something?

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Hmm...why don't you have a poll asking everybody what they think (or maybe two...one for the random forum and one for the whole post count thing) and post it up on the main page or something?
I Think That idea should be put in consideration. I would have never thought about that aka kate jones :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I Think That idea should be put in consideration. I would have never thought about that aka kate jones :smiley:
thanx...I was trying to figure out what my view was on this whole thing and I was wondering, "How can we find out what everybody wants?"

I really think That is an good idea. Then everyone can get their feelings in.
But me I think what ever is decided is a good idea. :smiley:

i think it's a good idea, and i don't think posts should count here cuz most of the time they're really short, like a few word answer or saying hi and bye

I think this is good to have a random thread.. for the stuff but keep the post counts.. you should because some users on here all they do is stay in the Random thread.. and stuff so they wont like get any posts even if they are a good contributer to the threads, so I say you should keep them!

I think what we have now is good, the way it's organized. I also think that the post counts should be kept. I always try and make my post at least a sentence long so it matters. That's what I think about it.

Codename said:
I think this is good to have a random thread.. for the stuff but keep the post counts.. you should because some users on here all they do is stay in the Random thread.. and stuff so they wont like get any posts even if they are a good contributer to the threads, so I say you should keep them!
Exactly! I think they should count

SiriCerasi said:
Codename said:
I totally agree as well. I think that it will make threads easier to find and the posts should count.

:ninja:

Krazed said:
SiriCerasi said:
Codename said:
I totally agree as well. I think that it will make threads easier to find and the posts should count.

:ninja:
I agree, too!

Back