• Yes, I don't like him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I love him

• Yes, it would be good plot

• No, that would be stupid

• Undecided, whatever they do, I LOVE ALIAS!

• Total voters
There have been rumors flying around that Vaughn is going to die this season. Nothing is official, so this isn't a spoiler. Don't worry. I personnally think that this is a bad time to do it because Vaughn finally has some major story. But I do think that it would be an awesome twist for the show, seeing as they never really kill anyone major off. What do you think?

ok NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WAY he is going to or should die, hello he just got a magor juicy story. The patriot, the truly good guy gone bad. What they might do is have syd belive that he dies and then see if she follows through with what she said in season 3.

"I f it had been me, I would have waited I would have found out the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you"

because even she said it "What it comes down to is faith" and then we have to belive in this "We'll find eachother, we always find eachother"

It would be so wrong if he left.

No, I think he's NOT gonna die. he just can't. How can the show keeping so good if he just...Die?????? I don't really think that's true...or I might don't wanna think. The producers won't do that with us. They know, we all love Vaughn!!!

I don't know how to vote. I dunno if I WANT Vaughn to die. He's a great character and I like him on the show, but then again killing him off would make for a great storyline.

I don't want him to die, i love the Vaughn character he is really great for the show! and now he's got this major storyline! So i really hope they don't kill him off the show!

he cant die! it just wont work out in the show cause Syd is going to be pregnant with his kid so..........no they won't let him die. maybe his old employer took him in and is going to torture him or something? i dont know?

I voted No, but I was in between on both no's. One I LOVE HIM!!!! and Two it is stupid, because it took 4 seasons to develop that character and they ruined a whole season just for him and Sydney to be together and to kill him off just like that? That's stupid.

I'm not a huge fan of S/V or Vaughn. I voted Undecided, whatever they do, I LOVE ALIAS! cuz I'm really undecided. I watch Alias mainly for the interactions between the characters, namely spyfam, and also for the fighting scenes. That said, I think it would be stupid for the plot to kill off Vaughn...But with Alias, no one is really dead. So...

i havent really decided yet, it would make a really good storyline but maybe it could be like "who killed dixon" instead or something but look how well the danny storyline turned out, i think the writers are trying to pull a fast one and attempt to bring back the magic from season 1.

I may be solo on this but i think the rumors are a good thing. Sooo many people now are tuning into alias that i know because of the pregnancy, to see what all the hype is about. This is actually the one time where no news= BAD news, and these new fans from the publicity could end up saving our show for another season. And the ones who leave, well thats their decision and that doesnt show very much loyalty and a little bit of immaturity.

i think that he shouldn't die. i think vaugh should live. but that he and sydney shouldn't be together. i think that relationship should be over. the possibility of romance there i mean. but with sydney carrying his baby that would still intertwine their lives. so it keeps him an important character on the show. and in sydney's life.

no, they shouldn't kill vaughn off! NO NO NO!!! i love vaughn!! it would really really REALLY suck if he died. i voted NO, because it's NO!!! they can't kill vaughn off!! s/v without the v!! not possible...*mutters to self in despair* omg if they kill him off...one pissed girl's gonna fly to the US and kick some serious butt. :cuss:
thank god it's still just a rumor. but there's been a lot of rumors about this! makes me worried. really really worried. panicked, to be honest.

I voted it was stupid. I dont see the logic. As i said before, it shouldnt take the death of a major character to get spice back into the show, and, quite frankly, if this was the best thing the networks/writers could come up with to give alias a "spicy new exciting edge" for the new season, then i think they need to hire new writers.

Back