Drama Run Lola Run

Paula

Admin
Anyone else seen Run Lola Run?
It was nice practice for german. I liked it. Not my normal type of movie, but it just hooked me!

It's a German indie flick. Well I shouldnt say flick. it's awesome. subtitled of course. i dont need them too much, but u would....lol....
Ok. Lola's the main character. her boyfriend loses a bag of money for this guy basically. 100,000 dollars and if he doesnt get the money back then he's going to die. lola then starts to run....
go watch it. awesome camera shots, nice stint if you're up for it.

This is one of my favorite movies ever.....I don't know why but it is.

I like the three diffrent versions and the stills of what peoples lives were like after they encountered Lola. It is nice to see something with creativity every now and again.

Also Alias play a very obvious hommage to this movie with the use of the bright red hair which is what most people remember this movie for...the girl with the bright red hair.
S.

i love this movie! the only reason i watched it was b/c of the red wig in alias...stupid reason i know...but after that i went out and bought it

No, not yet. I've been recommended it though.

Funny, blockbuster should have RLR. Seriously mine has 5 copies of it.
It comes with a cool DVD. One side plays widescreen and the other fullscreen.
Double sided DVDs....gotta love em.
~~Paula~~