Politics Runaway Bride

Should Jennifer Wilbanks face charges for pretending to be abducted?

• Yes, she cost police and taxpayers time and money.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only if she planned her disappearance in advance.

• No, she was obviously mentally unbalanced at the time.

• Total voters
hannahb said:
I think she should get a big fine I mean why do you call the police every bride gets cold feet before there wedding but they make it
[post="1336727"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, she's apparently checked into a hospital now. Guess that's not really surprising. I always thought she was nuts. People like her give women a bad name. And you wonder why us guys thinks women are nuts. Because obviously some of them are. And it's always the crazy few that ruins it for the rest.

She should definitely face charges. Sure, people have second thoughts about getting married all the time, but they don't have to pretend to be abducted, waste taxpayer money and police time, and worry everyone just because they're having second thoughts. And she planned this too, so it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing.

At first I thought that this was going to be another "Lacy Peterson" case.

Then I found out, that she had actually run away with cold feet. And she had inforced the whole kidnapped thing.

I definately think she should be charged and fined.

i think she should go to jail for that, while police were wasting their time looking for her, they could've been saving someone else's life that REALLY was in danger..... she just wanted the attention and she got it :blink:

Yeah, at leats she's getting treatment now. and how about the fiance..he says he'll still marry her... I mean take a hint dude.. the girl faked her own kidnapping to get away from you.

Back