Running away

Dee03

Cadet
Running away
This is my first, so review lots! thanks!

Chapter one-

She was staring out her window, watching as each second passed. The rain poured slowly down, onto the pavement. The streetlights shown dim streams of golden yellow light at the street as car after anonymous car passed by. She looked at the street as if commanding it to bring forth her friend, she sat there, weighting for Michael Vaughn.
Almost as if it was her conscious mind that commanded it, he pulled in to her drive way. She took a deep breath and walked away from the window over to the door. A few seconds later there was a soft knock at the door. She waked over and opened it.
“Hey stranger” he said with a big smile.
“Hey, come in; make your self at home.” She said, hanging up his soaked coat in her closet and leading him to the couches. “Is there anything I can get you?”
“Um, what ever you’re having.” He said with and other one of those easy-going, I’m-so-cute, smiles, that made her week in the knees.
“A red wine, it’s open, but easy, do you mind?” she said, a little embarrassed of her stupid choice.
“Yum!” he said enthusiastically. She poured the drinks and sat down at the sofa across from him. She handed him his drink.
“Listen, we have to talk.” She said trying not to make eye contact with him.
“I know Syd, you have been saying that since this morning, just tell me what’s on your mind.” he said.
“It’s just so hard to ask,” she said. “I know this is going to sound stupid to you but, I actually rehearsed what I was supposed to say to you tonight, it’s just, I feel so bad asking this of you.” She said staring into her wine.
“What is it?” Vaughn asked, he got up and sat beside her. He picked up her chin with his hand and stared into her eyes. “Listen, what ever it is just tell me because you know I’ll do any thing for you, I love you with all my heart, you are my best friend, just name it.”
“Ok,” she said with a sigh. “After SD-6 was destroyed, they, some how figured out how we did it. Last night, I had this very disturbing phone call, they… they said if I don’t leave the CIA and move some were far away from here, they would kill everyone I love, but not me, they would kill Francie, Will, not to mention every one else, and… and you!”
“Oh my god, Syd.” He said and pulled her into a hug, she started to cry. Once Sydney’s sobs stopped, Michael pulled out of the hug and looked into her eyes. In the eyes of the woman he loved so very much. “Now, what do you want me to do?”
“I want you to come with me.” She said.
“What? You’re not actually going to do what this bozo is telling you to do! Are you?”
“Well yeah! I wanted to quite anyways; I can’t deal with it any more. I already called my dad. I told him I was quitting, and I want to move to France.”
“France? Why France?” he asked, this was all coming out a little too quickly.
“Because, when you told me about the great time you had growing up there, I decided that’s were I want to go live, have babies and grow old.”
“Why do you want me to come, surly you don’t need me to show you around.” He said.
“No, I want you there because I want to live, have babies and grow old with you!” she said biting her lip.

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading it, review alot if you want me to post the next chapter :D , (oh and down hate me cuz i can't spell)

wait is it just me or did you just let sydney ask vaughn to marry her? :lol: btw you posted this topic twice. I would erace the other one :D
--Mandy :angelic:

Wow! This is your first fic? You're a good writer!! Please continue!! And hey!! I'm a desk clerk!!! I got a promotion from walk-in!!! Yaaaaaaay!!! (hee hee)

PM Alias_Elle she should beable to delete the other thread for you :D
--mandy :angelic:

This is really good, but the end part seems a little rushed, dontcha think? eH, well, I like it anyway! Post more soon, I wanna find out what happens!

That was <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>really </span>good, especially considering it is your first fic. Is there gonna be more, because I wanna find out what Vaughn says... :D

Thanks, you guys are great! here is the next chapter, keep givin me feed back! :D

Chapter two-

Vaughn was chocked; he looked at her with wide eyes and practically choked on the words as she said them. This was what he had wanted for such long time, and now that his dream was finally coming true, he could hardly find the right words to say. He ran over the words she had said over and over in his head, a million times a second, he became over whelmed, without anything else to do, and without thinking, Vaughn grabbed Sydney by the neck and pulled her into a soft sweet kiss. It was over as soon as it had started.
Now it was Sydney’s turn to be chocked, that was not the answer she was weighting for, not at all, they kissed again, this time harder and longer, both knowing there decision…

The next morning Vaughn opened his eyes and took in a quick breath then, when he realized were he was he let out a sigh and looked down on his chest, Sydney snuggled with him, using it was a pillow. He kissed her head softy remembering the night’s events. He lay there during anywhere from a minute to an hour, he didn’t know. He snapped back to reality when he felt Sydney move.
“Oh no…” she said in a sleepy voice, “what time is it; I got to get to work!”
“shuuuuchhhhhh, it’s ok” Michael said stroking her hair, “It’s Saturday, no work. You can sleep in, go back to sleep.” The sound of his voice was enough to persuade her to stay there and the good news of a Saturday made it even better. She put her head on her pillow and looked at Michael.
“Good morning” she said with a smile.
“No, great morning,” he says with an even bigger smile. “Sleep well?”
“Like a baby.” She says. “Thanks…”
“For what?” he asks.
“For coming with me, I was so nervous you would think I was a total freak!” she says with a giggle.
“Well you are a freak!” he jokes, “No, Syd, I love you so much, I have been weighting to tell you I wanted to be more then friends ever since we met! But I though you would look at me funny or something.”
“Oh, poor baby…” Sydney says as she quickly kisses Vaughn. “I felt the same way to, I really love you.”
“I love you too… I’ll say it again, I love you! God it feels so good to say that!” he got out of the bed and ran over to her window.
“What are you doing?” Sydney laughed. Vaughn tugged open the window, and yelled out,
“I love Sydney Bristow!” Sydney ran over to him and grabbed him by the butt, he jumped slightly “that hurt!” he said.
“That’s for embarrassing me!” she said but pulled him into a soft kiss. When they pulled apart, Sydney checked the time. “Eleven thirty? I never sleep in that late!” she said excitedly. “Thanks.”
“No problem, I love watching you sleep.” He said and kissed her again.
“Umm, would you mind if I go for a jog? I do every morning and feel like a blob if I don’t.”
“Sure, I’ll come with you!” Michael said throwing on his pants and shirt.
“Well, that would be cool, but I would rather go alone, if you don’t mind, it’s kind of my “zone out” time, you know, to give me time to think.”
“Yeah, sure, how about I make breakfast wile you’re gone?”
“You cook?” she said in surprise.
“Yeah, how does blueberry pancakes sound?”
“Sounds great, the stuff is in the kitchen. Just be snoopy and you’ll find it.” She said smacking her lips. She through on her jogging pants and a t-shirt tied her running shoes and slipped on her walk man before blowing a kiss to Michael and walking out the door.
“What an amazing woman!” said Michel, before starting his treasure hunt for the ingredients in his pancakes.

hope you like it, i'll post the next chapter soon, it gets more intersesting! review plz!

yay! lol naughty sydney grabbing Vaughn's butt. :lol: hehe any ways love it! more! :D
--mandy :angelic:

ok, here is the next chapter, thanks for reviewing, tell me if you have any ideas, i'll try to incorperate them into the story :D keep reviewing!

Chapter three-

Sydney’s POV

I blew him a kiss and walked out the door. I turned on my radio, there was some enthusiastic man talking about who knows what, but I don’t care, that isn’t what I’m thinking about. I’m thinking about Vaughn,
God knows I love that man but why did I have to tell him that! Now he is going to get all excited over something that won’t and can’t happen. It was so selfish to ask him to do this for me, I mean, he has a life to! Why did I tell him that? Why? I began to jog, down my street, past the two old lady’s knitting on their porch, I have always waved at them, I always thought about how wonderful it would be if that would one day be me.
I continued on my jog, running a little faster now.
Why did I tell him that? He is throwing his life away by doing this, why did it have to be me? Why couldn’t he just stay in love with Alice? Why couldn’t I just keep my big mouth closed! Now dad is going to now that something is up with Vaughn and me. He can’t stand any guy I date, someone who just happens to be my boss isn’t going to make it easier! But, oh my god! Last light was great! He can do things, I never thought possible! He is the most amazing person! When I think about him and his love, it’s like nothing else matters!
I sigh and smile as my run continues, the guy on the radio tells some jokes, they aren’t that funny but I laugh anyways.
My stomach talks to me but I lick my lips knowing about the fresh blueberry pancakes, weighting for me to arrive home.
Oh my god! How could I be so stupid! I don’t have any blueberries! Oh my god, ok, calm down, there is no reason why you should panic Sydney! I can just run over to the market and grab some over there. No I can’t. Great, this is just perfect! I have no money! I can just picture him looking around in my fridge, on a wild goose chase but there isn’t a goose! What am I going to tell him? I’ll be like,
“Hey, umm, we have no blueberries, but I can go get some now if you want.” And because he his like the nicest guy in the world, he’ll be like,
“No, that’s ok, I can make something else.”
Urggg!

I got home, and slowly opened the door.
“Hey baby!” he said when he herd the door open.
“Hey.” I said trying not to bring up the blueberry situation.
“Umm, did you know you don’t have any blueberries?” he asked.
Great, I dodged that bullet, yeah right! “Yeah, I kind of realized half way through my run.”
“Oh, I hope you didn’t by any.” He said
“Well, no, why?”
“Because I made you something better.” said Michael as Sydney came around the corner. The table was set for two but it looked like food for an army. Sydney gasped. There were eggs, toast, normal pancakes, chocolate pancakes, fruit, sausages, bacon, potato fries… everything.
“Oh my god Vaughn, how did you manage to make this wile I was gone.”
“I’m still trying to figure that one out myself.” He said, Michael walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead, “you disserve a big breakfast, once in a wile.”
“Michael, do you have any idea how long it’s been since I eat a big home made breakfast like this?”
“No idea.” Vaughn said with a smile.
“It’s been ages! I can’t even remember! Thank you.” Sydney kissed him softly on the lips.
“Well, we got to eat before it gets cold.” He said pulling out Sydney’s chair and motioning her to sit down. Then he sat down himself. They talked about anything and every thing.
“This is delicious!” Sydney kept saying. Finally after all that could be eaten was eaten, Sydney said,
“Yum, that was great!” for the millionth time. The she said something Vaughn did not expect, “Vaughn I want to leave now.”

Thanks for reading it, i love you guys, keep reviewing! :D :D :D

Back