Running away

:eek: omg! i left the compulter for two minute and my sister wright "alias sux!" i hate her! evil! oh, she is going to regret going that! :angry:

OMGosh! At first I thought that was you! I was like why did she write that. lol. Sisters. Cant live with em or without em. Great story! Goosebumps with the helium voice. Is it Alce?? JW. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!

ok guys, her is the next chapter, keep reviewing! sorry, it's kinda short but the next one will be longer.

Chapter six

Sydney and Vaughn walked out of the house, closely followed by Marchell.
“Marchell, this never happened.” Hissed Vaughn as he got into his car. Sydney got in on the passenger’s side, and just before Marchell opened the door to get in, Sydney looked at him.
“Thanks for your help Marchell, but we have to do this alone.” Marchell nodded and smiled,
“Independence! We all have some. I respect your space…” but before he could finish Vaughn slammed his foot on the gas and went speeding down the road.
“Sorry Marchell, we don’t have time for you right now.” Vaughn whispered to himself.

On Marcum Street****************************

“Great! Said Sydney sarcastically “This street goes on for ten blocks! We won’t have enough time to check every house and store on it.”
“We don’t need to, look.” Replied Vaughn as he pointed to a window a block down the street. There was a man looking out of the window with a gun in his hand.
“A look-out.” Breathed Sydney.
“Yeah, we should walk along the building so as not to been seen…” Instructed Vaughn before he stopped and saw the look of pure terror on her face. “Syd, what is it?” he asked.
“It’s just, what if she’s in there dead? I-I don’t know if…”
“Sydney, you don’t have to go in if you don’t want to.”
Sydney paused, “No, I have to go in! Fore Francie’s sake. Vaughn looked into her eyes but nodded,
“Right” he said the handed her a gun. She took it apprehensively as if she had never touched one before. Once Sydney took it she opened the door and got out, moving quickly, her fear had turned into anger… “If she’s dead…” she muttered under her breath. No hesitation… she thought to herself.
Vaughn walked closely behind her. He was amazed at how determined she was, what a mindset! He thought. Just then there was a loud bang. Vaughn turned his head in the direction of Sydney; she had kicked the door open. She stepped over the door, lying at her feet and continued on her way. Sydney could hear screaming coming form the room the end of the hall.
“Francie…” she murmured. Vaughn was now right behind her. Sydney come up to the door and paused, she raised her gun, and Vaughn did the same. Sydney silently kissed Vaughn on the cheek for good luck and let out a long stream of air just before she kicked open the door.
“Let her go you…” She stopped… there was no one in the room only a radio and a looped tape of a woman screaming sitting curiously on a small wooden table.
Suddenly there was an ear splitting scream form behind Sydney. She turned around to see who had said it but before she could… “LOOK OUT!” Vaughn screamed then *BANG* a gun shot was fired.

thanks for reading! review lots! (y)

:eek: omg! i'm so sorry! lol, i can't spell for my life! but, at least you het the point... so sorry! plz forgive! thanks for tellin me though, i won't make the mistake again.
Dee ^_^

I just read your story and it is SO good!!! Keep up the good work!!! You can't just leave us like that!!!!! We need more soon!! REALLY SOON!!!

here it is......... sorry, it's kinda short.................

Chapter seven

“LOOK OUT!” Vaughn screamed then *BANG* a gun shot was fired.

“Ahhhhh!” shouted Sydney in pain as the bullet pierced her flesh, she tumbled to the floor.
“Sydney!” cried Vaughn as he ran to her.
“No, go after him, find Francie!” Sydney gasped.
“No, your hurt, we have to get you to a hospital! We can finish this later.” he argued.
“It’s only my stomach, I won’t die!” Sydney screeched.
“Maybe not from the bullet you won’t but from blood loss… I’m not so sure!” Vaughn ripped off his jacket and tied it around her stomach top stop the blood flow.
“If you don’t go after him, I will!” Sydney protested and tried to get up but collapsed onto Vaughn when she tried to stand up.
“Your, not going anywhere, anyways, he is probably gone by now, lets get you to a hospital.” Vaughn said and before Sydney had time to answer, he picked her up and carried her to the car. “Don’t bother to kick and scream your not going anywhere” he said as he placed her gently into the passenger’s seat.
“No! We have to save Francie! She could die any second now! Remember, a month ago when you told me you would do anything for me?” Sydney said staring into Vaughn’s eyes.
“Yes but….” Vaughn protested.
“Then go back in there, and bring me with you!”
“But…”
“No! We are going back in there.”
“Fine, on one condition.” Said Vaughn, finally. “I go in alone, and you stay here, keep your gun ready, and keep your wound under pressure.”
“I can’t let you do that…” but it was too late, Vaughn took off, back into the building. He paused just before entering and looked at Sydney.
“Stay there!” he yelled at her. Sydney leaned back agents her seat and exhaled very strongly.

Vaughn’s POV

I can’t believe how stubborn she is! She could have been killed just a minute ago but does she care? No. He headed for the door (or the door frame) and ran through it. He began to kick open all the doors in the hall, no one….no one… only a table and some chairs…. No one again. Vaughn kicked open a door and to his surprise there was an other door at the other side of the room. Vaughn took out his gun and quickly glided over the floor to the door. He twisted the handle and gave it a little push, letting it open it’s self.
“So you finally decided to join us?” said a voice Vaughn recognized, he looked through the door, there was a girl standing in the corner with a smug face on, a man tied in a chair with duck tape on his face and an other man, whom Vaughn could recognize.
“Lennox?”

there yeah go, review plz!

Back