Running Out of Time

jeez...that was pretty bad...
The first part was fairly decent. I actually liked the way you handled their goodbyes. But then she "drives around mindlessly" for an hour??? No no no no! Are you kidding? Sydney would never do that. After that, the rest just never rang true. And the news report was just awful. How on earth would they know who was in the car?? This is definitely not a story you should continue.
Try writing a different one. And please remember that a writer should never ever TELL us a story; a writer should SHOW us a story.

Keep writing, I thought it was great, and the way you switch from character to character is absolutely awesome! Keep going!

jeez...that was pretty bad...
I personally thought that this fic was GREAT. Don't listen too closely to Spoiler, it looks like most of the people who have replied to your fanfic thought that it was really good.

I love this story!! I hope you continue it....its kinda cruel not to ;0) But anyway. I think you're doing great! Remember, all the positive comments and try not to pay much heed to the negative ones...also..you can normally always learn something from critism...

Back