Rusted Sailor

Pye-rate

Scout
I am writing a sci-fi novel, old fashioned action & adventure. 80.000 words of spaceships, alien races (no humans), unkillable monster, galactic war, 4 billion years, 18 billion LY radius of action, and 1 immortal. You know the usual stuff, no dystopia. Navy vet rusting (arthritis) ashore.

Jethro

Staff member
Know all about arthritis dude, but hey could be worse.

Welcome to the forums.

almostvoid

Scout
rippa --- not old fashioned --- the future is insane. too much sci-fi is merely westerns in space as our lecturer in science-fiction and society [sociology] informed us before star-wreck-franchise made it worse. So your plot plan madness sounds great. I like the no humans. Because we share the same idea here - though in mine Earth is in the background [except the first book] but like you I am fed up wit dystopia. It has been thrashed to death for too long.
Do you like [or did?] Ghost-in-the-Shell, Stand Alone Complex? Series and or the movies?

Pye-rate

Scout
rippa --- not old fashioned --- the future is insane. too much sci-fi is merely westerns in space as our lecturer in science-fiction and society [sociology] informed us before star-wreck-franchise made it worse. So your plot plan madness sounds great. I like the no humans. Because we share the same idea here - though in mine Earth is in the background [except the first book] but like you I am fed up wit dystopia. It has been thrashed to death for too long.
Do you like [or did?] Ghost-in-the-Shell, Stand Alone Complex? Series and or the movies?
Liked Ghost movie. Will be serial adventure like 30's Saturdays.

Top Bottom