Rusted Sailor

I am writing a sci-fi novel, old fashioned action & adventure. 80.000 words of spaceships, alien races (no humans), unkillable monster, galactic war, 4 billion years, 18 billion LY radius of action, and 1 immortal. You know the usual stuff, no dystopia. Navy vet rusting (arthritis) ashore.

rippa --- not old fashioned --- the future is insane. too much sci-fi is merely westerns in space as our lecturer in science-fiction and society [sociology] informed us before star-wreck-franchise made it worse. So your plot plan madness sounds great. I like the no humans. Because we share the same idea here - though in mine Earth is in the background [except the first book] but like you I am fed up wit dystopia. It has been thrashed to death for too long.
Do you like [or did?] Ghost-in-the-Shell, Stand Alone Complex? Series and or the movies?

rippa --- not old fashioned --- the future is insane. too much sci-fi is merely westerns in space as our lecturer in science-fiction and society [sociology] informed us before star-wreck-franchise made it worse. So your plot plan madness sounds great. I like the no humans. Because we share the same idea here - though in mine Earth is in the background [except the first book] but like you I am fed up wit dystopia. It has been thrashed to death for too long.
Do you like [or did?] Ghost-in-the-Shell, Stand Alone Complex? Series and or the movies?
Liked Ghost movie. Will be serial adventure like 30's Saturdays.

Godzilla doesn't eat planets into mass extinctions.
Galactus then?

Back