Season 4 S.A.B 47?

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this idea or not... but, could this have something to do with what SAB47 was orginally supposed to have been? It was something along the lines of Jack documenting Syd's life from Day One, if I recall correctly. Could Jack and Vaughn be in cahoots? In the premier of this season, Vaughn said to Jack, "I hope for Sydney's sake (forgot the rest of the line, lol)"... to me, that line always seemed odd, but now, I think it has some relevance. I mean, Jack was aware Sydney was being hunted by SD-6 back in Season 1, so after she delivered the tiny Mueller Device back and was ready to become a double agent for the CIA, so Jack had "Vaughn" waiting to infiltrate her life to make documenting her life easier (or something like that) for him. And last night, maybe because Vaughn was going to tell her the whole truth and reveal Jack as a baddie, so maybe Jack was listening in somehow and is now going to kill Vaughn?

Just my theory, lol. :rolleyes: Feel free to rip it apart...

... That cliffhanger last night blew my mind... I'm still reeling.

i thought this last year - that vaughn might be involved - but i have been thinking about it and i don't see how it can be relevent at this point - sure if she had seen the documents before she erased her memory, that might work, but she told vaughn whats in the documents - if there was mention of him she would have known right :thinking: plus i dont think jack is bad - no way.

but i agree with you on the topic cos it still hasnt been explained well enough this season ;)

I don't think SAB47 would reveal Jack as a baddie. I think all of Jack's actions were to protect Syd. Irina probably told him about the Rambaldi prophecy and Jack did everything he could to make sure Syd was protected and could take care of herself. Maybe BV was working with him and in turn raised MV to be "the chosen one's" protector.

MV to be "the chosen one's" protector.

My thought exactly. I think Vaughn is really her protector and therefore had to be undercover and is actually a follower working with the DSR.

I think SAB 47 will never be explained, and we are supposed to forget all about it...

But these theories are really great! If JJ and the other writers read these forums before writing a new seaon, ALIAS would be the best! (It is anyway, but it could be even better)

it also said ' Project' SAB 47 which implies its like an operation. I was expecting it to be something more like PROJECT christmad or PROJECT blackhole were she found out her father had been running some kind of operation around her life... not that he killed her mom

Back