Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.vaughn and sark are brothers

• 3.vaughn and syndey are brother and sister

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone thinks that Syd and Sark are brother and sister, so I'm going to be different and say Vaughn and Sark are brothers!! They kind of look a like!! :P

The relationship with Irina and Sark is just weird. Its easy to interpret it as mother/son. Why else would he still be around? Sloan treats him like a dope.

I think that Syd and Sark are brother and sister. I definitely do not think that the writers would risk making Syd and Vaughn a love interest and then turn around and make them brother and sister.. :confused:

nah, they wouldn't do that. That'd just be way too convenient. It almost has to be Sark and Sydney that are brother and sister, because like you said laneytk, Irina's keeping him around for a reason. I mean, the guys ruthless, but he's still her right hand man.

funnily enough my sister asked me this question last week during Counteragent.she asked is syd and sark brother and sister and i shrugged

Silverdewdrop said:
If anyone votes that vaughn and Syd are related I'm going to have a little freak out.
lol. yeah me too.
I voted for S/S being brother and sister... but that's funny because syd HATES him. But i dunno but da V/S being related is CRAZY!!!! that's the wierdest thing that could happen on the show... EWWWW the thought scares me. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back