S/S theory

Did you notice in Endgame, Sark mentions that he was "sent to school in England" or something to that effect. Okay: here's an idea. Irina was pregnant with Jack's child when she "left" him/died/whatever. She then gave birth to a son ... guess who! Sent to school for his education, Sark is now pitted against his own sister in the subservise spy-games. Jack of course does not know about his son, and Sid thinks she's an only child. Who knows where it could go, but would definately make for a good cliff-hanger in the finales.

P.s I know the S/S brother and sister thing is said already but I am adding more to it. :geek:

:smiley: very nice theory...however, here's mine.
I think that Sydney is Jack and Irina's child...and Sark is the love child of Sloane and Irina.
it sounds like a good twist :rolleyes: , but it doesn't work whenever sloane says "i love Sydney as if she were my own daughter". SO maybe it's reverse...syd is the child of irina and sloane, and sark is the child of irina and jack.

I can see how you can see that, but please...I'm hoping it's just a little too Star Wars for this show (Leia trying to choose between Han and Luke then finding out Luke's her brother...oh wait...but Sark is more like Han than Luke....hmmmmmmmm).

oh yeah sark sloanes kid..resonable...but he doresnt look likke him or irina...=/..thatd be koool if they were bro adn sis..haha

i totally think ilikesloane has a point. that's exactly what i was thinking when Sark was talking about going to school in England at a very young age. and Irina would have had access to "project Christmas" and therefore marked Sark for recruitment later in his life. it's brilliant. i know you didn't add the part about "project Christmas" but if indeed the situation is that Sark is Jack and Irina's son then the idea of programming him for recruitment would probably be part of it all. :blink:

but i do not at all think that Sloane is Syd's father. it would just destroy Jack, and it would just destroy one of the main points of the show: Sydney's family problems. of course it would then add to the family problems, but it would change it too much that it would be changing the basis of the show. and also Jack and Sydney have had all sorts of fluids taken from them by the CIA and tested for all sorts of things so i think if Jack and Sydney weren't related that someone would have noticed by now. and that's all i have to say about that. :Ph34r:

Sloane isn't anyone's father. If we're doing the whole family thing, it makes the most sense that Sark and Sydney are siblings. That would make a fantastic finale, and would totally parallel the first season finale where she found her mom. This one she would find her brother. Very twisted, yet very possible.

Ewwww people! I agree with lenkid that Sloane isn't anyones father. Enough is enough. And if Sark is Irina's son, he's Jack's too.

I like the theory, however. I think that they might try and end the season with twist like they did last season. You know, the one where Sydney is tied up to a chair, you know a woman is in there and she says, "mom." I mean, they could try and end that with Sark. Or maybe, they'll possibly introduce an entirely new character who in the third season, will be uncovered as Sydney's long lost brother. Who knows, like Irina said, "Truth takes time."

Manu said:
Ewwww people! I agree with lenkid that Sloane isn't anyones father. Enough is enough. And if Sark is Irina's son, he's Jack's too.
Yeah, ditto that. And the age difference works out between him and Syd, I already did the math in my head and posted it somewhere else...Syd was recruited at 19, 7 years at SD-6, that makes her 26, then 2 years at CIA, thats 29. In real life, David Anders is 22 I think, and on the show Caplan was guessing he was 23. Subtract the 6 year age difference, and it all works out. 29-6=23. So there you go. Not that they ARE related, just that it works out!

Uh......guys...you're seriously scaring me. I can take the Sark being a half brother to syd, but syd being SLOANE's daughter and SARK being Jack and Irina??? That's just plain wrong. I'm sorry but it is.

Alias said:
Uh......guys...you're seriously scaring me. I can take the Sark being a half brother to syd, but syd being SLOANE's daughter and SARK being Jack and Irina??? That's just plain wrong. I'm sorry but it is.
That goes for me too. That would just be wrong if Slone was Syd's dad. But I could see is Sark was Syd's half brother........who knows

Scaring me too...but what if Sark is Syd's half brother by Jack????Sorry just needed to add that...of course I doubt it's true...

And over at Alias Media I just read that there is a family connection that hasn't been discussed yet, so it can for sure be Sark and Sydney being related somehow, but I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Sloane is not anyone's dad.

Okay, I'm a newbie here, and first to admit that I haven't seen ANY of season two, but I have been keeping up with spoilers, clips etc. and I've thought of a possibility that no one else seems to have thought of.

In Alias Media, it states that there is a family connection that hasnt been explored that involves one of the main cast. Ever thought that maybe Sark isn't Syd's brother... but rather Vaughn's?

Think about it... Vaughn's daddy might not have been killed (he could be a bad guy too for all we know) or his mum had an affair she wasn't proud of and gave him up for adoption... the possibilities are endless. And look at Sark physically - he doesn't really resemble Jack, Irina or Sydney, but he does have some features that resemble Vaughn's. I remember glancing at a pic once and thought it was Vaughn before looking again and realising it was Sark. And we never really got to see Vaughn's Dad and haven't seen his Mum at all, so the resemblance could lie there....

So what do you people say... could the family link possibly be between Sark and Vaughn? (Who knows, might explain the 'bond' between Syd and Sark... the Bristow women obviously attract the Vaughn men...) :P

Leyna

I totally agree about vaughn and sark having a little look alike quality about them. However, sark wanted what he never had and that could be a family yes? Well then why would he shoot his brother? Then again Sark is sorta twisted but who can blame him?

I agree that the whole thing is very Star Wars - but I still believe that Sark is Sloane's son and Sydney's hald brother. "We all want the one thing we never had" - sounds like someone has some daddy issues!

Back