Season 3 S/V Back Together

Milo47 said:
Good, they better not get back together....that would kinda make me just sick....stupid soap opera in the middle of my rambaldi case/search
everybody, don't listen to him, he just wants to depress everyone

010010010001100111 said:
SydnVaughn4ever said:
Don't get me wrong,I couldn't be more S/V,but this new man in Syd's life might not be so bad...as long as it's not permanent. Then I would have to hurt JJ. Plus,like some people said Vaughn + Wife(not Syd) = Jealous Syd and Syd + New man(not Vaughn) = Jealous Vaughn and Jealous Vaughn + Jealous Syd = Unresolved Sexual Tension!!!!! Which would make it just like b/f they got together. Which would be kool b/c they can only get jiggy so many times before it becomes boring and that's kinda what was happening b/f the finale.
  I can't wait,though!!! and I trust JJ. He's not stupid!!!  :redhair:
oh way too much tension, and i cannot even fathom syd w/o vaughn, sorry but i am turning into one of those freaks.
I am one of those freaks too...as much as i love syd and vaughn together...i do really love that tension and all that comes from it.....such as with all the sexual tension when s/v finally do get back together (and they will) they will have so much built inside of them when they get together it will be interesting..... i cant wait

QUOTE (Milo47 @ Jul 24 2003, 03:15 PM)
Good, they better not get back together....that would kinda make me just sick....stupid soap opera in the middle of my rambaldi case/search

i agree with freelancer....no body listen to milo....hes tryin to scare and depress us.... milo is evil...grrrrr grrrr.....

Just think people....maybe their not together now, but in the end they will be, it's inevitable. But for now let's just accept the fact that Syd and Vaughn will have to struggle through part of this season without each other......beacuse personally I can't take another act of adultery on TV, especially on Alias.....:(

Back