Season 4 S/V Dance

What did you think of Syd and Vaughn dancing at the train station?

• OMG IT ROCKED!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God, that was cheesy.

• Meh, I don't really care.

• Total voters
1. I guess knowing that she dates Afflaaaaack in real life makes me cringe a bit when I see her with Vartan on screen. I wish she was still with Vartan.

2. Syd and Vaughn have just been so bland lately it took some of the steam out of that scene for me.

3. It was sweet that she came back to him after the buried alive thing. He was her comfort.

I'm not anti S/V, but I'd love to see her have another love interest just to spice S/V up a bit with a little jealousy, game playing etc.

Sorry that post was so all over the place.

lovinsark said:
I'm not anti S/V, but I'd love to see her have another love interest just to spice S/V up a bit with a little jealousy, game playing etc. 

[post="1282877"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, please, no. I think S/V have enough issues as it is. ;)

It would be nice to see Vaughn get a little jealous after the whole Lauren thing last year, but I wouldn't want Syd to play games. That's just not who she is. She wouldn't be that mean to Vaughn or the guy she was playing.

It would be so unfair to the 3rd party, because we all know Syd and Vaughn will end up together :P , so where would that leave him?

mystery_chick said:
I know it doesn't count since I haven't seen it yet (though i'm trying my hardest to see it asap) but I thought it rocked. ^_^
:P
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1282146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha i'm with ya on that one ^_^

Corny.

Even if I was a fan of Sydney and Vaughn, I would have said corny. I understand they were trying to fit the whole dancing thing into the end of the episode...but that was pure corn right out of a bad chick flick.

It was very simple, but it made me smile. :D That whole conversation about dancing at the beginning was adorable!!

OMV it rocked! it was one of the most sweetest most romatic SV scene I hvae seen in a long time. They looked so inlove. Syd kept hugging Vaughn as they danced and Vaughn snuggling into Syd's neck *sigh* I loved it! It wasn't corny at all perfect way to end the ep. those who voted corny most likely hate SV so I'm not worried

I thought it was cute
It was perfect for the kinda day that she had
Not stressful, it was relaxing and showed a new side of Vaughn to her
It was sweet
I really liked it

I knew it was coming! But its was just what I needed to finsh the espy!!! ANd I love s/v fluff so it roxed!
SYD

Neither corny nor cool.

It simply was a good, not great, Sydney-Vaughn moment. One for the shippers, you know, the ones who ride the "ship". :rolleyes:

Cool wouldn't be a way to describe the scene anyway.

I'd say I'm neutral. I didn't dislike it. Or like it. Go figure.

it rocked it rockd i LOVED IT!!! one of the best s/v scenes EVER!! not just in s4, but in the whle show!! i can't get enough of s/v... :sigh: it rocked. it was so romantic...and the phone calls too!

spydancer said:
I don't know... my husband never took me dancing!  And we are Soloist and Principal professional ballet dancers in a major U.S. Ballet Company.  The only time we've ever danced in a social setting was at our wedding.  And we only did the first dance together at our wedding (even though the band was great!).  Maybe I am not one to talk, but I think lots of guys don't like to go dancing (including my hubby).  I don't think that really says anything about the Syd/Vaughn relationship. 

Honestly, I thought they were just being flirtatious (sheesh you could practically hear her smile coming through the phone!) and he was trying to impress her by offering to take her dancing.

:smiley:

interesting that you are dancers and he never took you dancing. and now you mention this my boyfriend has never taken me dancing either - do boyfriends take their girlfriends out dancing - i mean sure we have been to clubs but not "to dance" in the way s/v were talking about dancing. ^_^ Very good point and I agree the whole dancing thing was just a way for vaughn to flirt with sydney and make her smile :love:

MissingSark said:
It would be nice to see Vaughn get a little jealous after the whole Lauren thing last year, but I wouldn't want Syd to play games.  That's just not who she is.  She wouldn't be that mean to Vaughn or the guy she was playing.
[post="1282893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I also like tos ee vaughn get a little jealous too ^_^ but when I say jealous I don't mean I want her with someone else i just mean that I can enjoy moments like her kissing sark on a mission and vaughn being annoyed a little . :P I wouldn't like her to be mean though no, it's not in her nature anyways.

nance said:
it was cheesy and cute...  ^_^
[post="1283351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes this is what I would have said - i thought it was cheesy but that is why it was cute. ^_^

Me too it was cheesy but u know I actually think that S/V moments lately are looking less and less forced, which is good. A lot of this new season was looking forced, like in "The Index", when she met with Dixon in the self-storage, she said "I used to meet Vaughn here. When he was my handler at SD-6." I mean, that obviously proves it.

I usually hate really sappy things, but I liked this scene....

Maybe because it's the first season four episode I've seen (damn Australia not showing it).

Back