Season 4 S/V Hotness...

Finally some good S/V material! I jus thought the "Rough" scene in the club was really hot. I loved Syd's "Alias" and just the whole thing. I don't know... hasn't been alot of that lately and I really thought it was well done. For some reason when they were walking at the beginning of the scene it reminded me of that scene in the club in Taipei (last epi of S1) when they were going to destroy the mueller device the first time... (When Syd had the blue hair? and the patent leather pants)... I liked the lighting and the costumes and of course all the kissing... "bite me." I also loved the smiling and the way she was holding his hand.

Honestly I don't know why they don't do stuff like that more often. :redhair:

I didn't like her dress.... but the scene was pretty cool.
I definitely laughed when they had the "rough" conversation over coms. That was priceless. Poor Jack and Marshall. I wonder if Vaughn knew they were on coms that whole time...?
They looked great together... but I don't know how many of those scenes I could handle. A little can sometimes be too much.

That was a smoking hot scene. I just loved it. *fans self* It was just hot. SO BLOODY HOT. *dies* And I loved how all of a sudden they realized that they were on coms!! :naughty:

That scene was awesome. I laughed so hard over Jack's reaction to them being on coms. It was also nice to see Vaughn and Syd acting like a couple again.

That's the sort of thing I miss from Alias. This season all of the spy stuff is better than ever - but the show is just lacking a little bit of the emotion and light-heartedness it used to have. It needs to balance out a little bit with stuff like that instead of just being so incredibly intense all the time. I loved it.

That scene was definately one of the hotter S/V moments we've seen.

I think everyone will be qouting the "rough" scene. I know I will!

I think everyone will be qouting the "rough" scene. I know I will!

You got that right! I really thought that seen was hilarious but great. I was so glad to get some great S/V action.

Well, I think this scene proved wrong all those doubters who said MV and JG had no chemistry. Because that scene was damn hot. And lucky spydaddy and Marshall got to hear it all. :D

AgentDesertRose said:
That was a smoking hot scene. I just loved it. *fans self* It was just hot. SO BLOODY HOT. *dies* And I loved how all of a sudden they realized that they were on coms!! :naughty:
[post="1346997"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly what I was thinking! Oh my Syd and Vaughn Hotness! Bloody hot is right. I loved when he asked her if she wanted him to bite her again... that dimply smile. Whew those two are too sexy together. I was just so-so with the dress but I loved her hair and make-up. She looked so wild, it was almost like it wasn't her. I loved it!

Definitely one of the sexiest scenes they have ever done. I guess that DOES show that they have about had it with all the complaining over the chemistry. (y) (y) Serious there does not look like there is any problem in that department. ;)

Does anyone know what they said before Sydney asked if they were on coms? My sister has a very loud voice and was actually talking over the television! :angry: So, I missed everything up until the point of of Jack telling them that they were on coms.

i really liked that scene:

first-> yeah the beginning like 1.22
second-> bite me 4.6 ('you think it's sexy';'only if i did that')
third-> the< just looked good together and for the dress, you notice this would be something to hide something? but i really like that style of clothing of both.

Bamse said:
i really liked that scene:

first-> yeah the beginning like 1.22
second-> bite me 4.6 ('you think it's sexy';'only if i did that')
third-> the< just looked good together and for the dress, you notice this would be something to hide something? but i really like that style of clothing of both.
[post="1347642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Holy - I totally forgot about the 'you think it's sexy';'only if I did it' scene from 4.6! But I guess that could be a call back... although, I'm much more enchangted when the call backs go farther back. Anyway definitely reminded me a little of 1.22. It was something about the club scene, the outfits, and the way they were walking - also might have been a little slo-mo camera work. Very cool! As for the other (about the dress) I really don't think it was meant to hide anything - she looks so thin in recent pics - it really doesn't look like there is much to hide.

sugababyboo said:
Does anyone know what they said before Sydney asked if they were on coms?  My sister has a very loud voice and was actually talking over the television! :angry:  So, I missed everything up until the point of of Jack telling them that they were on coms.
[post="1347520"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It went something like this.. give me a break if I got it wrong.

Syd: Should I be rough, or should you?
Vaughn: You're always rough.
S: No I'm not.
V: Yes you are!
S: Are you talking about at home or in the field?
V: Both.
S: Well, if I'm rough, its only because you like it rough.
V: I'm not complaining.
S: (pause) Are we on coms?
Jack: Yes, you are both on coms!

I freakin love the club scene and everthing about it. Syd holding Vaughn's hand tightly as they weaved through the crowd. I love their rough talk. I loved when vaughn said "you want me to bit you again?" and her sayin she loved the french because they were tender! such ag reat scene for them they should do stuff like that for them more often

xsydneyx said:
It went something like this.. give me a break if I got it wrong.

Syd: Should I be rough, or should you?
Vaughn: You're always rough.
S: No I'm not.
V: Yes you are!
S: Are you talking about at home or in the field?
V: Both.
S: Well, if I'm rough, its only because you like it rough.
V: I'm not complaining.
S: (pause) Are we on coms?
Jack: Yes, you are both on coms!
[post="1348138"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks a lot! Oh Vaughn he is such a little FMW :lol: ;)

OMG!!! I almost needed a glass of water that scene was so hot!!!!

WOW!!

I loved the little dialogue...."if i'm rough it's because you like it..." she sounded so much like a little girl....all apologetic it was so funny and then his smile at her after she relized they were on coms...HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

This episode was amazing!!!

I loved Vaughn in this episode and believe me...that's a big plus for him and the writers who made him more prominent. I have never been a Vaughn fan, but he was terrific during this episode.
The 'rough' stuff chatter was priceless, esp. after Jack told them they both were on line... Rockar mina sockar.

:cool:

Man that was hot. I loved it. I was laughing the whole way through. "Yes, youre both on comms!" And Sydneys little "Oh my god i cant believ we just got caught saying that in front of my DAD" giggle. Priceless.

I don't want to sound like a nut, but I am, so I'll post the exact conversation here:

VAUGHN: So, how do you wanna play this?
SYD: Well, you wanna be rough, or should I?
VAUGHN: Oh, you're always rough.
SYD: *laughs and looks down, embarrassed* No, I'm not.
VAUGHN: Oh, yes you are.
SYD: That's not true.
VAUGHN: Yes it is.
SYD: ...are you talking about at home or in ops?
VAUGHN: Both.
SYD: *shocked*
VAUGHN: *grins* Hey, I'm not complaining.
SYD: If I'm rough it's because you like it when I'm...are we on comms?

JACK: Yes, you are both on comms right now.
SYD: *giggles*
VAUGHN: *smiles and nods*
SYD: We'll both be rough.

Yes that was from my head. I know, I should see a psychiatrist. That was just such a good ep.

Back