s/v Hurting

None of these characters belong to me they belong to JJ. Vaughn and Syd in the safehouse in Hong Kong.. Vaughn has just told her hes married.

She had to get away from it all. The pain. Two years how could that be possible. Missing. The worst thing of what she had just learnt was the her one true love, Vaughn, gave up on her. Got married and just left her in the past. Without a second thought or glance. She felt so alone. Everything was wrong in her life. She didnt even have a life. Everything that made hee Sydney Bristow. The man that she lived for. When she was at her worst, he was always there. When she didn't feel like going to work she would get up and go. The thought of seeing his smile, the smile she used to put on his face. Now it was all gone. Looking at him after he told her, it took so much courage.

She kept on running not knowing where she was going. Along the corridors. Suddenly she felt something in her back, a dart. She turned around to see the man she loved standing there with a gun in his hand. She took short slow gasps of air feeling herself lose control. She tried to run away from him but couldn't.

Vaughn moved towards the limp lifeless body of the woman he loved. NO he thought had loved. He was married now, he had responsibilities. Why did she have to come back? But no matter how hard he tried he knew he loved her, no past tense. No strings attached. He had once put a smile on her face, but now brought her pain and that killed him. He would rather die then bring her pain. He would rather die.
Sorry this is so short, tell me if you like it!

awwhhh...at least he loves her. :smiley:

this is really good, please pm me when you update. (you are going to update, right?)

steph

Chapter 2:

Her eyes fluttered. Finally, finally they opened. Vaughn stared at her the gentle outline of her face. So beautiful and soft. Her skin so smooth. He leaned over and kissed her. Soft and gently. She kissed him back happy to be home. Suddenly she moved away, Vaughn looked at her puzzled. She quickly looked around and realized she was at the safehouse. Vaughn and her had just kissed? Was she dreaming? It had felt normal not strange. (the kiss)

Vaughn realized what he had just done. He had kissed Syd. He shouldn't have. He was married. He had taken her for granted while she was still recovering from the sleeping stuff inside the dart. He shouldn't have. What would Lauren think? But right now he actually didn't care. All he wanted to do was kiss Sydney again. She was so close to him, her lips were so close to him. He moved forward about to kiss her. But she moved away.
"Don't" Sydney said softly a whisper. She had to, no matter how much she wanted him to kiss her and everything go back to how it was she knew that it wasnt possible. He was taken. He had moved on with his life. Sydney got up and left the room.

Vaughn sat there stunned. She had moved away. She didn't want to kiss him. But Vaughn knew he couldn't blame her. She had just lost 2 years of her life and well...him. But what if she never actually loved him anyway?

Why did he have to kiss me? Why? Thought Sydney. It wasn't fair. He wanted her ot be with him as much as she wanted to be with him. But he had stupidly gotten married. Why couldn't he of waited. GOD! Why am i obssessing over a man that doesn't love me enough to wait a few years for me? Why?

Vaughn left the Safehouse, shattered. He went home and started going through his students assiments. But he couldn't concentrate. His wife cam home. He looked at her and didn't feel like he loved her anymore. He felt like he hated her. She had pulled Sydney and him apart. But as usual he got changed and went to sleep by her side, though he was longing to be by Sydneys side. The only way he could see her again was if he went back to the CIA. But should he? Wouldnt that just hurt Sydney more then he already had? He knew he couldn't live a life without Sydney Bristow. He would see Dixon tommorow and things would be like normal.....in his heart he knew things would never be the same.

HoPe YoU lIkE iT!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thnx for all your great responses. I'm glad you like it so far!!!!

Vaughn steeped into the main area of the CIA. It felt weird. Being back. To a place that he had left to keep all his memories of Sydney in the past-where he used to think they blonged. Now he was coming back because of Sydney. It was weird and stupid. She would never take him back but he was still here, trying to get her back even though he was a married man. He snapped back to reality at the sight of a smiling Sydney walking across the room- towards him. Her smile was wide, not forced, genuine. Vaughn smiled back. But Sydney walked right pass him. Not even noticing him. He turned around and sw her hug Marshall, his heart sank.

"Hey Marshall"

"Its great to have you back Agent Bristow"

"I'm glad to be back"

"I know it must be hard, with VAughn back and everything"

"Vaughn? IS he back at the CIA? I thought he was teaching?"

"Know he's back. Todays his first day back as a matter of a fact, sam as you!"

"Hi" Vaughn said.

Sydney turned around and smiled. It wasn't as big as the one she had had when she was walking towards Marchall. It wasn't even close. Vaughn could tell it was strained.

"Hello Agent Vaughn"

"Syd..."

"If you'll excuse me Marshall"

"Of course"

Sydney turned and walked away. She can't even stand next to me for more then 2 seconds thought Vaughn. His heart was breaking all over again. Like it had when he had first been told that she was dead.

Sydneys Personal Veiw:

Some nerve he has. Intruding on Marshall and i's private conversation thought Sydney angrily. Esspecially after kissing me! I should tell his wife. But then again i don't want to see or meet his wife anyway. I hope they both rot in hell were they belong. Esspecially Vaughn.

Vaughn stood there still hurt by Sydneys quick exit. JAck Bristow came towards him. Trouble Vaughn thought. He was about to make a quick exit just like Sydney had done to him but Jack was to fast.

"Agent Vaughn what are you doing here?"

"I came back to work here."

"Why Agent VAughn to hurt Sydney more then you have already?"

"Jack..."

"You have no right to call me JAck it is Agent Bristow to you. And you will be calling my daughter Agent Bristow to."

"Agent Bristow you know i never ment to hurt your daughter."

"No actually i don't know. What you have done to her, getting married. Isn't that enough? Haven't you already ruined her life? Then going and kissing her? I should tell your wife. The hopefully your marrige will be out the window. But im not going to. And dont think its because im being kind Agent Vaughn it isn't. It's because i don't want you going near my daughter outside the office ever again."

"Thankyou for not telling my wife. But Agent Bristow you have to listne to me. I never ment to hurt your daughter. Ever. I loved her."

"To say it in past tense. You loved her. PAst tense. That is enough for me to want to bust your eyballs out Agent Vaughn. Stay away from my daughter agent VAughn."

"You know this is none of your buisness, the relationship between your daughter and me."

"Where ever my daughter is concerned it is ALWAYS my buisness. You better remember that Agent Vaughn. Dont you dare go near my daughter again."

Jack walked away angryily to see how his daughter was her first day back at work.
While Vaughn stood there angry and tired. 5 minutes into his first day at work and he had already been pushed away by Sydney and by her dad. Could this get any worse?

Hope you like!!!!!!!! :D :P

things couldn't get more complicated. poor vaughn, i hope jack didn't scare him off too much. thanks for the PM. :smiley:

Back