s/v Hurting

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOO NOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Noo! What the f-ck is her f-cking problem? I mean seriously, if a hott frenchman whom I had loved and had loved me for a very long time, not to mention that frenchman is VAUGHN! I would say "I love you too," or I would kiss him. What the f-ck is her f-cking problem the stupid f-cking moron. And when did Jack show him the pictures of Syd? And what the f-ck is the matter with Vaughn? Why was he all like "I was in love?" I would never! admit that, even if it was past tense, in front of Sydney! What the f-ck? Are you trying to f-cking kill me? *GASP!* You are, aren't you?!? AREN'T YOU! I knew it, just f-cking great, I have a stalker, a best friend, and now I have a killer. Just honky-dory, peachy, just fine and dandy.

Rachel

What the hell is she doing - call him back and tell him you love him you stupid fool.

Great update though, can I get a PM

Hugs

Lara :rolleyes:

Jack turned to face Sydney. A half sad, half angry look plastered onto his face. Sydney watched every move he made coming towards her bed, trying to work out what was going through his mind. He sat down, and took what seemed like years making himself comfy.

His eyes finally met hers and he stared at her for a few minutes. Sydney forced herself not to look away.

“Sydney…”

“Yes?”

“Sydney, Vaughn isn’t half the man I wish he would be.”

“What does that have to do with me?”

“Sydney, don’t try and full me like you try and full yourself. Everyone knows you love him, even Lauren, and even you. Don’t try and full me like your fulling Vaughn. Vaughn knows deep down that you love him, but he needs you to tell him.”

“Dad… What does this have to do with your wish of him to be better then he is?”

“It has to do with everything. Because you love him.”

“That doesn’t change anything.”

“Yes it does. I know you Sydney. I know your masking your pain. I know you don’t want him to hurt you again. And I also know that if he brakes up with Lauren your going to go back to him.”

“No dad. Im not.”

“Sydney you love him. The whole bloody CIA knows it. They talk about it 24/7. It’s there source of entertainment.”

“Why bring this up?”

“I heard what he said to you, what he tried to hide from me. Sydney I told him 5 MILLION times that you were still alive. I showed him photos videos. Before he was engaged, before he got married. He chose not to believe. What does that tell you? He was to scared to save you Sydney. He wanted to leave you behind, in the past.”

“That’s not true!”

“Sydney, don’t go back to him. He may love you, but he’ll never be good enough for you.”

“ehem.”

Sydney and Jack turned. To see the broken Vaughn, standing there his eyes glistening with tears.

“Sorry, I forgot my coat.”

Vaughn moved towards the bed and picked his black coat up.

“How much of that did you here Agent Vaughn?”

“Just the end part Mr. Bristow. The, Sydney, don’t go back to him. He may love you, but he’ll never be good enough for you.” Vaughn whispered.

“Next time it would be polite to knock.”

“Can I just say one thing Mr. Bristow?”

“Go ahead.”

“You wouldn’t know if I loved Sydney or if im not good enough for her. Your to locked up in your own little world trying to protect her, guard her. I love you daughter, I admit it. And I will not let you stand in my way. Your just scared of letting her go, even though you left her to fend for herself when she was young. I don’t need your approval to love Sydney. All I need is her. All I need is for her to love me and I will be just fine.”

Vaughn turned on his heal and rushed out of the room leaving Sydney crying, and Jack bewildered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Vaughn rushed to his car. Tears blinding him. He unlocked his car and got into his car. He locked the doors, grateful that his cars windows were tinted. He rested his arms across the steering wheel and cried.

VAUGHNS POV:

Why did I chose not to believe that she was alive? Why? Why didn’t I believe Jack when he told me? Why? Because I didn’t want to have my heart broken again, I didn’t want to go through losing her all over again. But I have. I’ve lost her all over again, and this times it’s worse. Because I have to watch her move on, watch her date other guys. I have to watch her love another man. The time will come when she moves on, maybe it’s already pasted. I don’t know.

END OF VAUGHNS POV.

Vaughn’s thoughts were interrupted by his cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello, love.”

“Lauren. Were are you?”

“In Washington on business.”

“Are you having fun?”

“Yes.”

“What are you doing right now?”

“I just finished a meeting. Nearly fell asleep.”

Vaughn managed a laugh.

VAUGHNS POV:

I am on the phone to my wife yet I am thinking of another woman. This has to stop.I refuse to betray Lauren. She’s a good person.

END OF VAUGHNS POV.
“I’m pretty bored with out you.”

“Same.”

“Well, don’t fall for another man.” Vaughn joked.

“Don’t fall for Sydney.” Lauren said jokingly. Little did she know Vaughn was, all over again.

Vaughn laughed.

“I better go, the meetings re-adjourned.”

“Ok.”

“Miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

Vaughn hanged up. And sighed. Then he burst into tears all over again.

WASHINGTON:

Lauren hanged up her cell phone and turned to face Sark.

“How is your husband?”

“Good.”

“Does he know that just then when he was talking to you, and no doubt thinking about how he would never be unfaithful to you for Sydney. That you are being unfaithful to him with and evil british heart-throb who is on the most wanted list.”

Lauren laughed. And leaned over Sark.

“He loves me.”

“He loves Sydney.”

Lauren sighed.

“You’re a stubborn boy.”

“You’re a stubborn overpowering woman.”

“You love me”

Sark sighed.

“Keep dreaming.”

“Then tell me Julian, why are you in bed with me right now?”

“Business.”

CARPARK:

Vaughn wiped away his tears and started his car. He drove home, lost in thoughts, memories of him and Sydney. Finally he reached home.

HOSPITAL:

Sydney sat in bed. Trying to ignore the excruciating pain, not only from her scars, but her pain from Vaughn. Why did I have to go missing? If I didn’t we’d be married right now. Lovers. Co-Workers. Lovers. Sydney sighed and fell into a restless sleep.

VAUGHNS HOUSE:

Vaughn went inside and took a bottle of wine from the pantry. He sighed as he sat down and opened the bottle.

HoPe YoU lIkE

Back