s/v Hurting

i hate to say it, but wasted!vaughn is an idiot. i'm sure that getting wasted is really helping the situation. YAH for weiss, telling him that he needs to get out of the situation without using pain killers.

“Vaughn I am not giving you any drugs, even if there good. You got yourself into this mess now deal withit”

And he walked out the door. Vaughn fell back to sleep.

He woke up sweating. “Thank god” he thought. It was just a dream.

FLASHBACK:

Vaughn and Sydney were in Hawaii swimming in the ocean. The sky was blue there was not a cloud in sight. Sydney splashed water in Vaughn’s face. He pretended to be angry and sulked off away from her. Then suddenly he splashed her and dunked her head under the water for a few seconds. They laughed.

“I love you Vaughn”

“I love you too Syd.”

“This is the best vacation ever. Vaughn you’re the best!”

“How come you never call me Michael”

“I do sometimes Michael………Vaughn”

They laughed together. He splashed her in the face.

“I love you Brisow.”

She laughed as she punched him playfully. Vaughn pretended she hurt him.

“Ouch!” he said putting on a hurt face.

She laughed.

“Did I hurt you baby Vaughn?”

“Yes you did” he said putting on a baby face. They laughed together.

“Let me make it better” she said laughing.

And she leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed her back. It seemed to last for years. Until finally they had to pull away from each other for air. Vaughn grinned at her. Suddenly he heard a gun shot. He looked up and saw Lauren standing there on the beach holding a gun. She grinned at him and laughed. He turned and looked at Sydney. She was there in his arms. The water around them was turning red.

“NNNNNNoooooooooooo” he screamed.

“Syd. Syd? Wake up Syd. Syd don’t do this to me please Syd. “

He burst into tears as he hugged Sydney, not caring that there was blood everywhere. He looked up an watched Lauren walking away laughing

END OF FLASH BACK.

Vaughn breathed a sigh of relief. She’s not dead. Thank god she’s not dead. Then he remembered the events of yesterday. Going to Sydney’s house to confess his love for her. Finding her there. With blood all over her and deap cuts all over her. The message written on he white blouse.

“YOU DID THIS VAUGHN. FAITH IS EVERYTHING”

Whoever scratched and cut Sydney was the one who had done it. They had written the message with her blood. Her very own blood. Hoe could of they been so sick to write it with her very own blood. Vaughn shuddered at the thought. He turned and looked at the clock. 2:00pm. Damn. I have to go see if she’s alright. Vaughn was thankful that his hangover had passed. He remembered Weiss’s angry face that morning when he had found Vaughn pissed. He knew he had to go see Sydney and apologize.

HoPe YoU lIkE

maybe vaughn's dream is really a premonition, leading him to the person that hurt sydney. now that durnk!vaughn is gone, maybe things will go better for eric and him. they are too good of friends to let that get in the way. i hope that sydney feels better. she has to feel better so she can hear vaughn admit his feelings.

Vaughn got dressed and cleaned up Weiss’s house. He felt really bad for getting drunk. He knew that he had no right to. Because he wasn’t supposed to love Sydney anymore. Im married. I shouldn’t love another woman. I esspecially shouldn’t love her more then my own wife. I just can’t help it. She’s in hospital. She may even be dead. But I’ve been to busy getting drunk that I haven’t bothered to check if she’s still even alive. How can I be so stupid? She’s dying or maybe even dead and I never had a chance to tell her that I still love her. Lauren’s going to kill me. Wait till she finds out. Hold on. Im going to divorce her. I have to. Weiss is right, even if she doesen’t make it I have to, and I have to stop getting pissed. I have to be strong, for Sydney. But what if she doesn’t want me back? What if…..

Vaughn sat there pondering all the possiblities. There were so many. There was only one he wanted to come true. He would divorce Luaren. Sydney would make it. They would get married and live happily ever after. But nothing is ever that easy when you live in a world of spying, stealing and murder. It’s never that easy and that’s what killed Vaughn the most. The thought of not getting Sydney back. That was what killed him all the time. Not just because she is in hospital but even when she’s fit and healthy. It killed him.

Vaughn sat on the couch and waited impatiently for Weiss to come home. By the time he cleaned thw whole house it was 6pm. Visiting hours at the hospital closed early on Sundays. So Vaughn went and had a long cold shower trying to see if he would wake up and everything would be a dream. It didn’t work.

Finally Weiss came home. He looked sad and tired.

“Hey. How was work?”

“Alright…you know.”

“Was Dixon angry that I didn’t come in?”

“No. He said to tell you to come back to work when ever your ready.”

“That’s nice of him.”

“Just ask already Vaughn. I know you want to be polite and ask me about my day and stuff and then ask me about Syd, so it seems you don’t really care. I am you best friend Vaughn. I know you better then anyone, I know you love her. And I know that since you woke up after your night getting drunk you have been waiting to ask me. Havent you?”

“Yeah”

“So ask me already”

“How’s Syd?”

“She’s unconcious. The cuts should heal but they may leave permenant scars everywhere. On her face too”

The last part didn’t bother Vaughn. As long as she was alive was all that mattered to him. Weiss was glad that Vaughn didn’t seem upset about the scar thing. This proved to Weiss that he really did love her, no matter how she looked. But there was a chance no scars would be left.

“Unconcious?”

“Yeah”

“Is she going to wake up?”

“There’s a 40% chance she will”

“40%”

“Yeah”

“I knew it.”

“What?”

“I should of told her as soon as I found out she was alive. I should of told her I love her”

“It’s not your fault Vaughn”

“Yes it is. I had every chance to tell her but I kidded myself. Everytime I saw her and my heart raced and did little flips I ignored it and pretended those feelings weren’t real. When I stopped getting that tiny miniscule increase in my heart race when I saw Lauren I ignoreded it and pretended my heart was racing as fast as it does when I see Sydney. I lied to myself. I lied to her.”

“Vaughn. Anyone in your position would of done the same thing.”

Vaughn looked at Weiss.

“Weiss there is only a 40% chance she will bloody wake up! I lied to myself because I thought she would always be alive. I thought that pretending I didn’t love her would mean I would fall out of love with her. And now here she is unconcious and I was to busy trying to make my feelings go away and now she could die not knowing that I do love her.”

“She won’t die Vaughn. She too strong to die”

“But what about all those times you told me she was crying. You told me she told you that she didn’t feel strong anymore. What if me pretending I don’t love her made her weak.”

“Vaughn she wont die. She will stay alive, to see you again”

“What if she doesn’t want to see me again”

“Vaughn she loves you. You idiot”

“She does?”

“Vaughn you know she does. Don’t hide the fact that you both love her. The doc said that she needs to hear peoples voices that she familer with. You have to go talk to her.”

“I cant. I just cant.”

“Vaughn. You have to. It will help her.”

“Hearing my voice will only cause her pain.”

“Vaughn…”

“NO WEISS. I can’t look at her again. Weiss don’t you understand. It’s my fault she’s in that hospital bed.”

“Just think about it Vaughn”

Weiss got up and headed towards his room.
“Oh, and by the way. Lauren wants you to call her. Divorce her Vaughn”

Vaughn couldn’t bring himself to call Lauren. He also couldn’t bring himself to think about going to talk to Sydney. So he thought about the good old days. The days when she was his.

awwww porr syd:( hope vauhn has the guts to she the women he loves in the hospital:D

thanks for the udate i cant wait for more!!!plz update soon

it's a great fic...I still think Weiss is funny even when he's being serious. IT's funny that he keeps telling Vaughn to divorce Lauren...ha ha ha

:snorkel:
Ems

Back