S/V Romance

newfan

Cadet
Do you think they will break up this season? Season cliffhanger?. After this long wait, I hope they will last a while. If they do break up, I hope it is only a temporary setback. What do you think could break them up?

I don't think they will. What could break those two apart? Alice? NO WAY!! LOL!! I doubt they will. And if they do, a million people across the planet will be crying!! Ok, maybe not. But I still don't think they will.

If they break up my summer will be ruined! LOL I don't think they will cause they love each other EVEN though they haven't said it to each other! I hope they get married and make babies! LOL

I dont think that they will break up, maybe just have a few fights/arguements.But nothing serious I hope. I kinda want Sydney to become pregnet, i can just imagin how the episode would go with her telling Vaughn.
But back to the break-up question, i know that 99.9% of us dont want it to happen but we'll just have to wait and see what J.J. Abrams comes up with.

THEY BETTER NOT BREAK UP!!! I love them together, I mean who didn't go all balistic when they kissed, I know I did. They are by far, the greatest couple I have ever seen on TV. Well, with the exeption of Angel and Buffy, they were obviously doomed. SYDANDVAUGHN FOREVR!!! And I meant not to put spaces

OMG you guys!! Sydney and Vaughn breaking up? That's like saying-um, well I don't know. But that's rediculous! What ever gave you an idea like that?

I hope they won't !! That's a part of the show that fans love, we will be sad for months !!!

I don't think they'll break up this season. If they do, it'll just be a temporary set-back, but even that I'm thinking won't happen, because Sydney was pretty upset that Vaughn was keeping things from her in this past episode, but stuck with him. They could be together for the long run. *keeps fingers crossed*

Bondgal2007 said:
If they break up my summer will be ruined! LOL I don't think they will cause they love each other EVEN though they haven't said it to each other! I hope they get married and make babies! LOL
LOL... i agree wid u... if they break up i tink i'll cry everyday of the summer.... NOO i hate that thought OMG if JJ does that I'll be soooo disappointed

im sure that they will have problems and somewhere i read that varten said that they just shot their first big fight, but of course they are going to have agruments, because in real life(not saying alias is real!LOL) ppl have agruments all the time, and most of the time ppl stay together, i just cant wait to see their agrument over irina, that one will be very interesting, very interesting indeed!

They cant break up! they just cant!! *tear* the thought of it... *tear* *sob* JJ wouldn't do that to us!! *sigh* vartan, cant live w/o him.

:kissme:

im sure that they will have problems and somewhere i read that varten said that they just shot their first big fight, but of course they are going to have agruments, because in real life(not saying alias is real!LOL) ppl have agruments all the time, and most of the time ppl stay together, i just cant wait to see their agrument over irina, that one will be very interesting, very interesting indeed!

That makes total sense. Of course they might have bumps along the road but I'm sure they'll be together for life :D

i dont think that they will...actually i hope they dont..i will spend the enitre summer crying....we waited almost two years for them to get together!jj will never to that to us!

I think that they'll just have occasional problems and areguments, but I don't think that they'll break up! They were SO meant to be!! I think JJ would know not to do that cause we would start a riot!!!LOL

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I don't think they will. What could break those two apart? Alice? NO WAY!! LOL!! I doubt they will. And if they do, a million people across the planet will be crying!! Ok, maybe not. But I still don't think they will.
i would be crying if they broke up . i almost cried when they kissed. i woud hate jj if he did. :eekhair: