Season 5 S/V Shippers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoAliasox

The Chosen One
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->According to the newest Alias magazine Sydney and Vaughn are going to back together by the end of this Season(3)!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

TITLE EDITED AND MOVING TO SPOILERS!

xoAliasox said:
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->According to the newest Alias magazine Sydney and Vaughn are going to back together by the end of this Season(3)!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!

wohoooooooo yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes yes yesy!!!!!!! this has been the season from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Us SV shippers should get a huge kiss & spysex scene a sweet & not nasty but a sweet & tender scene like from double agent. !!!!!!!!! I'm so freakin giddy!!!!!!!!

Vartanbabe said:
Us SV shippers should get a huge kiss & spysex scene a sweet & not nasty but a sweet & tender scene like from double agent. !!!!!!!!! I'm so freakin giddy!!!!!!!!
TOTALLY!!! I mean I've been hanging on every episode waiting for SOMETHING to happen, right now I'll even settle for some serious making out! Thanks for the spoiler! I can't wait! :sideroll: :jump: :D

I am having a big problem here... i can't read the spoiler! There is a huge black strip over it and all other spoilers in the other posts. HELP!!!! i need to know y ppl r so happy bout this spoiler

yeah I kind of found that out the hard way.

And to let you know.... I emailed the website I got these from and thankfully even though they are in Germany they said that the pics. were from an upcoming ep. in Season 3!!!!

and for those who can't see it:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Spoiler pic.</span>
url]

I've seen the scene that picture is of about a million times. Look at Jen's hair. She doesn't have a fringe in the picture.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

MAY I JUST SAY ABOUT BLOODY TIME. THIS IS SO GREAT BUT I HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER TO SEE THEM GET BACK TOGETHER CAUSE I LIVE IN AUS AND WE ARE UP TO EP. 9 WHICH REALLY BITES.

THANX FOR SPOILER

Im confused. :blink: I know Syd and Vaughn are getting back together, but which episode is this supposed to be happening in??

you guys dont have idea how appy i am!!!! :jump: :D :lol:.

but im a little bit afraid :blue:....i mean waht if jj wil bring them back together at the and of the seson for like to epi and then something will hapend and they wiil split again???????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back