Season 5 S/V Shippers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people! This can't even be considered as news let alone a spoiler! One OMG after another, you must be kidding. It was evident that S/V would get back the moment Boren shot Lazarey, please stop this nonsense.

And the writers please stop bringing back people from the dead, it is plain outright lame. Stop expanding the family, stop killing auxiliary interesting characters( Lazarey, Conrad) that could actually add something to the plot, this is ridicilous script writing. The writers have ruined the most complex and intriguing show on earth by turning it into a soap opera from late 80's.

For heaven's sake look at the S3 plot,

Sydney( who resurrects from dead in the beginning of S3, and along the way shags her closest friend Will)

is competing with Covenant's major cell leaders,

Lauren( which happens to be Sydney's ex-boyfriend's wife whom concurrently is a double agent recruited by her own mother, who at the same time also was a double agent :P spying on Lauren's father which is a senator in pursuit of Rambaldi, until she killed him)

and Sark( which happens the billionaire son of russion diplomat and aristocrat Lazarey, one of the followers of Rambaldi, which Lauren kills, not to mention to mention they are shagging :woot: )

in order to find the passenger ( which is Nadia, her sister, resulting from the affair of Sloane( who is currently shagging CIA official shrink and will return from dead in the next epsiode) and Sydney's mother Irına( who practicly shagged everyone on the way and kept the news of SLoane's child from SLoane for 2 decades) when she was married to Syd's father, not to forget that nadia is as evil as hell :Ph34r: )

in her pursuit she is aided by her own father

Jack( Which is about to shag Sydney's Auntie in bitterness over his own wife's betrayal two decades ago :D )

and his boyfirend Vaughn( whose father was supposedly killed and most probably shagged by Sydney's mother, which by the looks of things is on the way to resurrection :asleep: )

Now someone please explain me this, why would Covenant choose to eliminate the senator which leads the most powerful Rambaldi organization when they have the closest of taps on him.

Why would covenant kill Conrad or Lazarey when they have the ability take out anything or anyone from CIA custody.

There was a time when you watched this show in total awe, and marveled how everything builded and rounded up so beautifully

Jack&SLoane Rocks

elijahbailey said:
Come on people! This can't even be considered as news let alone a spoiler! One OMG after another, you must be kidding. It was evident that S/V would get back the moment Boren shot Lazarey, please stop this nonsense.

And the writers please stop bringing back people from the dead, it is plain outright lame. Stop expanding the family, stop killing auxiliary interesting characters( Lazarey, Conrad) that could actually add something to the plot, this is ridicilous script writing. The writers have ruined the most complex and intriguing show on earth by turning it into a soap opera from late 80's.

For heaven's sake look at the S3 plot,

Sydney( who resurrects from dead in the beginning of S3, and along the way shags her closest friend Will)

is competing with Covenant's major cell leaders,

Lauren( which happens to be Sydney's ex-boyfriend's wife whom concurrently is a double agent recruited by her own mother, who at the same time also was a double agent :P spying on Lauren's father which is a senator in pursuit of Rambaldi, until she killed him)

and Sark( which happens the billionaire son of russion diplomat and aristocrat Lazarey, one of the followers of Rambaldi, which Lauren kills, not to mention to mention they are shagging :woot: )

in order to find the passenger ( which is Nadia, her sister, resulting from the affair of Sloane( who is currently shagging CIA official shrink and will return from dead in the next epsiode) and Sydney's mother Irına( who practicly shagged everyone on the way and kept the news of SLoane's child from SLoane for 2 decades) when she was married to Syd's father, not to forget that nadia is as evil as hell :Ph34r: )

in her pursuit she is aided by her own father

Jack( Which is about to shag Sydney's Auntie in bitterness over his own wife's betrayal two decades ago :D )

and his boyfirend Vaughn( whose father was supposedly killed and most probably shagged by Sydney's mother, which by the looks of things is on the way to resurrection :asleep: )

Now someone please explain me this, why would Covenant choose to eliminate the senator which leads the most powerful Rambaldi organization when they have the closest of taps on him.

Why would covenant kill Conrad or Lazarey when they have the ability take out anything or anyone from CIA custody.

There was a time when you watched this show in total awe, and marveled how everything builded and rounded up so beautifully

Jack&SLoane Rocks
I totally agree! But I still Love it!

ElijahBailey... Elijah is my son's name, I like it!!

While you are right about all the facts you stated... Isn't is what makes it all the more intriguing?? Except the COW. COW evil is good. Cow touching Vaughn... should die for that!

missirina said:
While you are right about all the facts you stated... Isn't is what makes it all the more intriguing?? Except the COW. COW evil is good. Cow touching Vaughn... should die for that!
COW is Lauren. a sorta nickname for her :D
I hope she dies. a slow painfull death. And i hope she stays away from sark when Vaughn finaly leaves her. He is too good for her also.

I didn't understand the ElijahBailey... Elijah is my son's name, I like it!!

And my nickname for Lauren is Flawren!!

Ok, I don't care if we all (kinda) knew Syd and Vaughn would be together by the end of Season 3. It was a thought us shippers wanted to believe, and now we have confirmation. I don't think it's nice for people to yell at others even if something is obvious, so to those of you saying "We already knew that, so it's nothing big", don't say that.

Me, I'm excited! I have missed Syd and Vaughn being together and have hated every second the COW is on the episode! So, happy dance time!!! :cheers: :jump: (y) 👍 :Punkrock: :tvhappy: :groupwave: :kicking: :surf: :laughbounce: :happydance:

HELLO!!!
That's a screen cap from season 2, endgame!!!!! When she gives him the drawer. WHY is everyone so happy, there's nothing new to see here!!!

well even if it is from season 2 we still know that syd and vaughn will be back together by the end of the season!!! It said it in the magazine!!!!!

Did it really say that they would be back together? It just said that "shippers will be happy". Did it say somewhere else that they would actually be back together? I know that JG was saying that she is a fan of S/V. Also, does "shippers" always refer to S/V?

It actually never said that word for word, I'm sorry if I'm being negative about this but, don't give people hope when there's nothing concrete to say about it.

that spoiler is true right cause you can' just put my shipper hopes up like that then take it away. that is just cruel. my SV shipper heat can't take ti anymore. are the going to be together at the end of this season?

Me niether!!!!! S/V FOREVA!!

If the writers torture me any more with this seperation of S/V I think Im gonna literally smash my tv.

Also, Hope is the only thing that keeps me thinking that S/V wil get bak together. They will, maybe not now, but maybe next year. So, just keep hoping every1!!

I really think something will happen with them by the end of this season. If not, JJ better watch out, cause i'll be on him like white on rice, a glass of milk, a paper plate, and a snow storm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back