Season 2 S&V

At first when Sydney told Vaughn that sooner or later that they were going to have a convesation I totally did not expect her to mean that they talk about her mom and his dad.
I thought that it might have been something serious like..her being pregnet...
Did you guys expect that too??

Oh and when she said "would you betray some you love"...again totally not ecpecting that but it was great to hear her say that. Now if only her and Vaughn would say i together..

Yeah, I totally thought it was something more along the lines of her being pregnant! I didn't think it was something like that. If only they would say I love you to each other is right...come on guys, you've already slept together!

it so would..she woulnt be able to go on missions and stuff..and what if she will get pregnant in real life? they gotta either write it in or have the season finale early when she strts to show

I definitely agree, if Syd got pregnant, it would be boring and definitely would be like a soap opera. I think there should maybe be a pregnancy scare so that it might shake things up a bit, maybe not, I don't know

I don't know why everyone thinks she's going to get pregnant, or is right now. That just wouldn't fit with the show like some of you are saying.

But with the whole 'talk' thing, those two definitely are going to have to talk about the whole Irina deal, because otherwise, it'll keep simmering between them, and not be good.

oOoOo imagine if vaughn got really pissed and hit syd!!!!thatd be so cruel...she might break his arm!!!haha

OI didn't think that Syd had something else to talk about. You could see when she talked about her mother, Vaugh was pissed, so it was obvious what she was talking about. :blink:

Back