S3 on DVD

I was just wondering if anyone knew when season 3 was out in the UK(region 2)??
I mean I know amazon.co.uk is selling the US one, but I can't find any info anywhere about when the DVD is released in the UK! If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. :smiley:

I too have been dying to get hold of Season 3 on Region 2 DVD, but there does not seem to be any news of when it will actually be released. The good news however, that it is that it has already been released in France. It costs 60 euros at Fnac.com, but if you can wait a week it is released in Spain on Feb 16, where it will only cost 26.95. A bargain I think you will agree. Only nine days.

crystalmagic said:
i want alias series 2 on region 2 dvd! NOWWWW
[post="1207964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi I bought season 3 region free for £16.99 on Ebay, it came from Hong Kong took about 14 days but absolutely perfect.

crystalmagic said:
i want alias series 2 on region 2 dvd! NOWWWW
[post="1207964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Series two is out on region 2.

Kakan said:
they are gonna release it in region 2 the 17:th of June this year ;)
[post="1225899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Really??? :woot:
Yay!!
thanx sooo much for the info :D

:D dexter R1 from the uk replying to your question. Consider buying an asian copy from ebay, they are region 0 so will play on all dvd players ps2 etc. Season three is awesome, hurry up asian season 4 i say.

I know I could not have waited for Season 3 in region 2 but I should have. Region 2 boxset is way better than Region 1. It is similar to season 1 and season 2 box.
U folks in UK really do get a better box.

I'm not sure if the R2 boxset does look better?? :confused:...

Anyway I couldn't wait :blush: and imported the R1 boxset - and I'm glad I did... look at the R2 boxset price £49.99!!! :eek: I imported my boxset for HALF that price, including shipping etc - it's absolute madness here in the UK - it certainly lives up to its name - rip off Britain :angry:

~Summers~ said:
I'm not sure if the R2 boxset does look better?? :confused:...

Anyway I couldn't wait :blush:  and imported the R1 boxset - and I'm glad I did... look at the R2 boxset price £49.99!!! :eek: I imported my boxset for HALF that price, including shipping etc - it's absolute madness here in the UK - it certainly lives up to its name - rip off Britain :angry:
[post="1334251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well you're totally right about the R2 box price. Haven't seen you around for a while Summers, but maybe that's just me. :confused:

I much prefer the region 2 boxsets, but I couldnt wait that long for it so got it from America, but if I was to buy it in a shop it would be around 100euro or something :rolleyes:

iu got an email fromamazon saying it ws available on preorder for £40 or something. i'll probably wait til it goes down to £20 cos i already have the season on my compy :smiley:

Back