Season 5 SAD

Omg some of u like alias a lot more than i do. I cant say i creied watching the last episode, i thought i would but i didnt. It wasnt that emotional, was it????? apart from the jack and sydney scene.

I so am on the side of my super emotional Alias addicts! I knew that I was going to cry... I cry at almost every movie (and I absolutely BAWL everytime I watch the season 2 scene in the Counteragent when Syd goes to visit Vaughn in the hospital... the scene with the Alison Krauss lullaby "Slumber My Darling" in the background!)... Anyway, so I was prepared to be emotional. I made it to the scene of Tom's death, which is good for me. And yet, I'm not even sure why I started cry then... I never really liked Tom all that much. I kinda resented his prescence since he was obviously an attempt at a Vaughn-replacement (and yet, they should have known that NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING or NO ONE could ever replace our beloved Vaughn... they shouldn't of tried!)l So, started crying at that scene, got it under control for a while, bawled at the last scene between Syd and Jack, sniffled my way to the end and they completely lost it when it was finished... me and my friend just sort of sat there on the couch sobbing into our tissues while my other roommate gave us wierd looks from across the room :blush:

But I am not in denial... I know that the show is over... but it should be a consolation to us all that "ALIAS" will forever be preserved in the hearts and minds of it's loyal fans. And on Wednesdays, like today, when you feel a void in your life remember you can always:

1. Search the internet for amazingly cool Alias Music Videos, download them and play your favorite Vaughn and Syd shipper ones over and over until you start crying again :smiley:

2. Chat with other fans on the web... let's keep the boards open... their are so many mysteries and unanswered questions that we can keep discussing!

3. Haunt Amazon.com and wait for the pre-ordering of season five to come out!

4. Take up the sport of kickboxing... Syd was a kickboxer... I started taking classes this last semester at college and I fell in love. Whenever I feel the need to exercise and I am also feeling the need to satitate my Alias cravings, I find a cool fight scene in one of the episodes, watch it six or seven times and try and imitate and practice some of the super cool moves... gets my heart pounding in more ways then one!!!

5. ANDE(I find most effective and most fulfilling)... SPREAD THE Alias LOVE! Go find a friend or family member who is currently not an Alias fan, get them to sit down and watch the first episode with you (I assume you own all the DVDS.... if not, get booking!) and watch as they become fully addicted too. As of now I have successfully converted my roommate, my mother, and my cousin... working on my sisters! The best thing about this plot is that then these people, who have never scene all the episodes, will want to watch every single one and It gives you a good excuse to watch all four seasons again, and again, and again! :P

Happy reminiscing!!! :rolleyes:

"Forgiveness is a tricky thing. Even God can't forgive you unless you let him!"
~ Kiera to Vaughn (season 4, episode 4 "Ice")

What's most sad is all the promos running for the fall shows and there isn't a single one for alias.

I'm amazed at how attached I'd become to that show. Over the summer I rewatched seasons 1-4. I'm still so very salty about how the quality of the show took a big nosedive and how they gipped us on the final season.

i watched the pilot today, just for old times sake. and now i am sad all over again.. i can't believe there is no more new alias ever! :(

Back