Season 5 SAD

i know for sure that im gonna cry when i watch the last episode of alias! its too emotional, my fav show which ive watched loyally for 5 years is gone, no more sydeney and vaughn, no more sydeny being angry at sloane, no more sydney kicking ass, and no more wicked twists from jj abz :(

i wish i could've cried, but even tho i celebrated alias day all day, it just didnt feel like it was actually over. i kept telling myself that this was the end, but it didnt feel like it. i didnt cry until i was driving to school the next morning. for some reason i felt it then. i woke up with an empty feeling. seriously, i cant describe it. but i woke up and the first thing i thought was "alias is over" and i could literally, physically feel it. which is weird. and then i was thinking about it on the way to school. and i cried. :( i still go back and forth tho. sometimes i really realize its over and it makes me sad. then other times i start thinking about it and im like "oh i wonder whats gonna happen with so-and-so..." and it takes me a minute to realize that nothings gonna happen with them. cuz alias is gone forever. :(

I saw the first episode in the evening (don't live in US) and the second part in the morning. I started to cry when Sloane talked how he had plans for everyone. And when Tom died and APO blew up.... After the first part i was menatally so upset. I cried about one hour after the first episode ended. And i coluldn't sleap eather. At 6 am i woke up and saw the final hour of alias. And the same thing happened.
In the first and second week (after Alias) ended i felt that something was taken out of me... there was a black hole inside me. The hole disapeared afther i saw the final minutes for 3rd time: Spyworld isn't over, Syd has a new baby, and Sydney is still keeping the world free of baddies.

I've seen the Alias finale 42 times already. Its soooo sad, during the last, like, twenty minutes, I have to prepare myself. I cry every time, no matter how many times I see it! I bawled my eyes out at random moments for the first week, like, seriously bawled. Now, about once or twice a day, usually in the morning when I wake up (I realize there will be no Alias today, tomorrow, ever :( ) I have a good, healthy cry. But, seriously? That bawling is not healthy. The day after the finale, I walked into 1st, and everybody was like "What happened!? Did someone die!?" because my face was so swollen from tears. Its funny, because my teacher is an Alias fanatic too, and she was like "Did you see it? Man... I can't believe its over..." and then I told her I didn't want to talk about it, because I was still tender, and she laughed and was like "Sure. I won't mention it for a few weeks." :lol:

But, yeah, I have never cried THAT hard in my life. To be honest, and this scares me, but I don't even think I cried that hard when my Grandpa died :(

i wish i could've cried, but even tho i celebrated alias day all day, it just didnt feel like it was actually over. i kept telling myself that this was the end, but it didnt feel like it. i didnt cry until i was driving to school the next morning. for some reason i felt it then. i woke up with an empty feeling. seriously, i cant describe it. but i woke up and the first thing i thought was "alias is over" and i could literally, physically feel it. which is weird. and then i was thinking about it on the way to school. and i cried. :( i still go back and forth tho. sometimes i really realize its over and it makes me sad. then other times i start thinking about it and im like "oh i wonder whats gonna happen with so-and-so..." and it takes me a minute to realize that nothings gonna happen with them. cuz alias is gone forever. :(

Ya, that's me too. It's pathetic really. Like last night I was watching "Trust Me", and I'm watching Irina in her cell, being all creepy, and I'm just kind of thinking about how amazing she is, and all of a sudden I'm like, "HOLY felgercarb, she's dead!" Then, Jack comes in to the picture, and I'm like, "HOLY felgercarb, he's dead too.!" Then, I'm like depressed, then 5 seconds later I'll like forget, then it comes back to me. It's like I have some like weird memory conidtion, lol. I think I'm actually still in denial. The only day that I actaully acknowledge that it's done is on Wednesday. I have this Alias braclet that I have to like wear everyday or I feel like a part of me is like missing. I thought I lost it a couple of days ago, and I was sooo mad, but I found it so I'm better. I can't even like look at my Alias shirt on Wednesday, or I get all emotional. So sad and pathetic :P

~Andrea :angelic:

I've seen the Alias finale 42 times already. Its soooo sad, during the last, like, twenty minutes, I have to prepare myself. I cry every time, no matter how many times I see it! I bawled my eyes out at random moments for the first week, like, seriously bawled. Now, about once or twice a day, usually in the morning when I wake up (I realize there will be no Alias today, tomorrow, ever :( ) I have a good, healthy cry. But, seriously? That bawling is not healthy.

Wow... That's pretty messed up. :P

I was upset when Jack died and I shed a tear or two when the "Thanks for five years" sign flashed up at the end, it's all over now. :(

i know im just wating for the dvd extras should be good this year....maby it will so very on crying on set.......

Omg some of u like alias a lot more than i do. I cant say i creied watching the last episode, i thought i would but i didnt. It wasnt that emotional, was it????? apart from the jack and sydney scene.

Ooo trust me it was emotioanl. Just thinking about it makes me sad all over again. I was more shocked when it was ended, and kind of scared that my friend was going to die of sadness, lol. Denial is sweet though :smiley:

~Andrea :angelic:

U trying to say that im in denial, lol. Well im nt, i jus couldnt find it that emotional. Obviously i miss it but it doesnt make me cry. I dnt know y cos normally im a cry baby (for a guy anyway). It was good but nt that emotional to cry, come on sum1 has 2 agree with me.

i do...im upset thats its over but.....i dont cry about it now........

i did for the first day...but know i cool with it

Am I sad that's Alias is Over.

Of Course.

Did I cry over it.

No :blink: (n)

It takes alot to make me Cry at TV Show.

I nearly cried with Jack Dying :( but Alias Ending I was like okies it's all over :lol: :cool:

I cried alot.

I usually end up crying everytime Syd does :blush:

The death of Tom, Jack and Irina made me cry out of sadness, and the very end with them walking off into the sunset made me cry cos I was happy for s/v, and the black screen just sent me of bawling. My mom was like :blink: Are you ok?

I just think its so sad that no one will ever see a new episode of Alias ever again. :cry:

After watching the finale I just had this uncontrollable urge to watchas much Alias as possible. But every time Jack or Irina walks on I'm like 'NOOOOOO!' More Jack than Irina, I never realised that he's my faveourite character.

Yea- I was really upset when Jack died- to make sure Sloane wouldn't bother Syd ever again- but I was so friggin pumped when " Ghost Nadia" was like- are you kidding me? you killed me- spend eternity by yourself. I started laughing..I won't lie.

I liked how it ended- with Isabelle doing that project christmas puzzle- then knocking it over. That was a great ending. I cried like a baby when I realized that that would be the last new Alias episode I would ever see though.

Back