Season 3 Saddest Moment

Which of these moments was the most sad?

• Sydney is shot with a tranq dart by Vaughn and he catches her as she collapses ("The Two")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney watches Vaughn and Lauren kiss in the hospital ("Repercussions")

• Sydney realizes her eggs were stolen by the Covenant ("Full Disclosure")

• Vaughn tells Syd over the phone that they "won't be getting that cup of coffee" ("The

• Sydney realizes she's part of a CIA project led by Jack ("Resurrection")

• Sydney has to stab Vaughn to save him ("A Missing Link")

• Total voters
The Two scene is the saddest for me... she looks so disappointed and hurt ...
But the saddest thing of this season is Irina not being there ... :(

The tranq gun for sure. Syd had just had some of the worst news of her life, and then the one man in the whole world she trusted most tranquilizes her! The look of hurt and betrayal on her face as the drug started taking effect, her saying "no...don't" UG. Holy sobbing!

IT'S JUST A CUP OF COFFEE FOR CRIMINEY'S SAKE MAN!!! Jeeeeez!!! Go out with her already!!!???!!!!
!@^@#%#$!@!!! MEN!!! :angry: :mad:
poor Sydney! *tear*
hee....rant over...carry on.

Colly E. 🦋

It was so sad when Vaughn phones Syd to tell her that they can't get coffee.
I don't want them together but it broke Syd's heart. (n)
(coughstupidinsensitivemalecough)

Vaughn shooting Syd with the tranq gun. The way he goes over to her and she just LOOKS at him and says "don't."

I actually didn't think the coffee cup phone scene much. It was sad for Syd, yes, but I think at that point in the season, I was just way too fed up with everyone.

Vaughn tells Syd over the phone that they "won't be getting that cup of coffee" ("The Frame") It's sad because it just seems so final between them at that moment.

I agree with the majority here, the coffee quote was the saddest and the crappiest...poor Syd all alone on her couch again.

Vaughn tells Syd over the phone that they "won't be getting that cup of coffee" ("The Frame")

i mean syd though they had another chance.
it was like killing her then reviving her so you could kill her again.

When Vaughn told Syd they wouldn't be getting the cup of coffee I just teared up and felt so bad for poor Syd.. Vaughn can be such a man at times....

all the scenes listed were sad but i'd have to say the saddest was where Sydney is shot with a tranq dart by Vaughn and he catches her as she collapses ("The Two"). it emphasized his betrayal even more and especially when she was so helpless which was so sad :(

Totally couldn't decide but I went for when Syd had to stab Vaughn in order to save him cause I so totally could imagine her heartbreak

Back