Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We learn why the episode is called Firebomb

• Other

• Total voters

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Please vote for your least favorite moment of Season 2 of Alias. If you vote for “other”, please post to explain what made you even sadder.

Please also reply stating what you voted for and WHY you voted for it.

Where did those two years go?that was the saddest moment cause you knew that nothing would be the same again

it was the episode where irina gets shot by syd, also when emily dies, i was so upset cause irina looked like she was hurt emotionally as though she was trying to help syd

VAUGHN!!!! HOW COULD U DO THAT TO US?!!? US SHIPPERS!!! THE RING!!! WTF IS IT DOIN ON UR FINGER!?!?! WHY!?!?

francie dies. she represented the last, normal part of sydney's life. plus, she was completely innocent and probably died without even knowing why she was killed or who her best friend really was.

I think the ring hits me the hardest because i always thought that Syd can pull it back together despite the two years IF she had Vaughn... :(
--Mandy :angelic:

"Real Francie Dies"...We all get to see Vaughn and there's still hope there but Francie is dead and that's gonna be really hard for Syd to deal with.

~Princess :king:

I voted for the ring. It was so sad because Sydney loved Vaughn and to find out that he's married to someone else was just absolutely heartbreaking.

Where in the heck did those 2 years go????? I voted for that cuz I started crying when i learned she was missing for 2 years. (of couse the ring is a close second) but she can always get back 2gether with vaughn, she can't ever gain those years back. Well, with Alias you never know ;)

i was going to say the two years and ring thing, but...it was really sad for jack to realize that irina had betrayed him again...i was practically in tears, and just screaming at the screen, NOOOOOO! the 2 years thing and ring was like that but to a lesser degree, so irina betraying them won out

Back