Sailing?

Chanel

Cadet
The magic of gliding over water. Of using wind to power you. Its awesome. If ou ever get the chance to you should definately sail. I do everyweekedn. Recently ive gotten my on, small 8 foot sailboat. butwe have a 27 hunter and go everyweekend and stay on it. so...
ANYONE ELSE SAIL>>> OR WANT TO!?

smoker!!!!!!! lmao! hehe. well anyway... my friend has a donzi... now thats a nice boat!!!! i ahve to say thats a nice boat with a motor..

sailing is better because:
~where are u rushing to witha motor?
~u can listen to music
~u use less gas
~u use less money for not paying for gas.. hehe

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
smoker!!!!!!! lmao! hehe. well anyway... my friend has a donzi... now thats a nice boat!!!! i ahve to say thats a nice boat with a motor..

sailing is better because:
~where are u rushing to witha motor?
~u can listen to music
~u use less gas
~u use less money for not paying for gas.. hehe
You can listen to music on a power boat.
And where do you think you're going with a sail boat.

I didnt even relize i start so many.. lmao.. my computer usually goesslow... hehe. and im really bored and things just started coming to me. lmao.. tommy just pmed me too. i didnt relized i duid thatr!

I love sailing, I love the water period. I havent been in a while though. My uncle has 2 big sail boats that he built himself. They are beautiful. One of them was in Interview With A Vampire for a split second.
I really need to go again and spend the night out on the boat and just wake up and go fishing before I move.

Well I live on the Gulf Coast. Did you guys hear about all the shark attacks last summer. One little boy named Jesse Arboghast was from the same town that I live in. Is arm got pretty mangled. I havent heard how he has been doing. His brother was in my English class but I sure wasnt going to ask him.

Back