Salad's Shooters #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Salad, the space station has been successfully taken over!

iss-space-station-opt.jpg

it seems pretty slow here. but now that nance is back maybe we shouldnt. i really love being able to run this kind of thing. dunno. u not want me to?

yay! space station! u get to name it.

ok. so far all the input ive gotten about merging has been negative. so unless i get overwheling promerging i will NOT merge.

ok, i shall add it to the first page with great pleasure. it can be the official hideout for the carrot mashers. u can run the joint, if u want

and keep this alive ppl pease!

oh and btw there r new official sigs on page one and i am doing resume type thingys as well. in other words if you accomplish something helpful to the shooters then i will add it below your name. if i have missed anyone please pm me :D have a nice day.

What can I do?

(note: Acro Canis means "top dog" in latin or greek. I don't know which-- the darn dino names come in both.)

Acrocanis said:
What can I do?

(note: Acro Canis means "top dog" in latin or greek. I don't know which-- the darn dino names come in both.)
I believe its latin. Canis is dog in latin so, yeah. ;)
What do you want me to do Salad?

ok, sorry its been awile. headspin, head over to page one and choose what u wanna be :D and i'll add u. im thinking all available troops should raid fbi hq. u can pick up free tasers at the taser tag squad somewhere in fun and games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back