Salad's Shooters #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the mind controling device you wanted. Unfortunetely, it only works on President George Bush. Enjoy taking over the world!

hmmmm. killer mind taker over that obstinably only is useable on dubya. ok :D i'll add it to a new list. btw any other sweet devices of terror u or anyone else can create would be greatly appreciated

ok what we gotta do is infiltrate the meat market and make sure no one else has anyone undercover there. if they do, we will need all the info we can get and then.....tenderize them! mwahahaha

dude im like a female vaughn (handler and all).. just start with some research and maybe we can trick a meat guy into giving us intel dundundun

lets see... ive already got a couple ppl infiltrating the meat market to make so no one else has done just that. you could put together a team and hijack a space station so we have interstellar control. i'll let you decide how big your team is and whatnot. i will need a report on how things are going once and a while too.

ok i have good news about the meat markets, mad cow disease is breaking out in the US, meat markets will sufer.... *evil laugh* mwauhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back