Salad's Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha I like we're making a movie at school and its about murdering patatoes with faces drawn on them lol

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

Dim Bulb said:
lol :D heres an updated list of members

utovhe
#1 SiriCerasi
#2 SydB_JenG
#3 Moriel
#4 Alias Anna

potatoe masher
#1 pasta_sauce385
#2 Chanel
#3 SpongeBobSquarePants

potatoe peeler
#1 Vaughn_Lovah
#2 Alias_Girl_624
#3 alias8000

carrot masher
#1 FuNnYcHiCkEn
#2 KikiCourt

garlic crusher
#1 clairs7

and dont forget u can be a meat tenderizer or master of julienne (which is the art of slicing, i believe)

pm me if i missed u :D
and lets not forget: :spam: is evil :diespam:

alias tonight!!! yay!!

Did you hear what Microsoft is doing to eradicate SPAM?? They are developing a program for internet explorer (just for windows XP) that will DISTRY SPAM!!!!!!! It is free and will be available for downlaod in the new year sometime.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

111Info on it here

:kicking: :spam: :smash: :spam: :diespam:

*Mashes spam into a zillion pieces*

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

wow! cool! i was just looking at prices of computers and i have no clue which i want. there doesnt seen to be any outstanding computers for under $1500 :( oh well. ALIAS TONIGHT!!! yay!!!

:diespam:

*brings in cake* why should u need a reason to eat cake? *digs in*

Dim Bulb said:
wow! cool! i was just looking at prices of computers and i have no clue which i want. there doesnt seen to be any outstanding computers for under $1500 :( oh well. ALIAS TONIGHT!!! yay!!!

:diespam:

*brings in cake* why should u need a reason to eat cake? *digs in*
Well, my dads computer programmer friend built me a computer for under $1,100 Canadian. Not including the screen, keyboard, and mouse though. It isn't hard to build it, you just go to future shop and buy a mother board, sound card, hard drive, pentium chip, a modem cover, and a cd recorder (if you want it). Well, the rest is just following the instructions to put it together :D

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Did you hear what Microsoft is doing to eradicate SPAM?? They are developing a program for internet explorer (just for windows XP) that will DISTRY SPAM!!!!!!! It is free and will be available for downlaod in the new year sometime.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

111Info on it here

:kicking: :spam: :smash: :spam: :diespam:

*Mashes spam into a zillion pieces*

AWSOME :diespam:

Dim Bulb said:
Dim Bulb said:
yeah that is so sweet! :diespam:
im gonna have a happy evening!!! yay!!
wow. great eppy. :diespam:

i think we should kidnap an evil scientist and make them create a wonderful anti spam machine. who wants to help?
anybody know one? or we could play monopoly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back